Kleissent has a long-term relationship with another Swedish company, NV. At that time, NV products often named their own products after Claisent. In 1960, a competitor named Monark acquired the two companies and reorganized into the MCB (Monark Crescent Bolagen) group. This situation is very similar to the British AMC (Associated Motor Cycles) business method between Aguis and Invincible, because both companies have the same manufacturer producing different brands. MCB Group’s factory is located in the small coastal town of Varberg on the southern coast of Sweden. The company designs and produces it by itself.
The company’s key product is the 500ml model produced in 1967, which is a three-cylinder two-stroke. A 60mm x 58.8mm 498ml engine was used initially for the stern of the ship. This unprecedented idea of mounting a marine engine on a motorcycle was proposed by the Berliner Konig.
Kresente has long-term cooperation with NV, and then in 1960 formed the MCB Group. The picture shows a 50ml F50GLX model produced in 1964.
The engine on this extremely racing-style Kresent produces 64 horsepower at 7,500 rpm, is equipped with a convex piston, and the cylinder has three channels. The power output from the crank shaft fixed on the outer side of the triangular knife-shaped opening is transmitted to the water pump system through a belt drive.
Ruddy Kurth, a Swedish straddle motorcycle racer, and his British partner Dane drove a Kate-Cleissant victory, both of them at the 1973 Finnish GP Ranked fourth best.
The MCB Group stopped producing two- and three-wheelers in late 1974.
Germany (Brandenberg) 1902-1924: Until 1907, Fahrradwe-rk & Metallindustrie produced several unknown models, using Zedar and 2,2.5 horsepower Fafner single- and double-cylinder engines, and the company also produces a two-seater model. The engines used in the cars produced between 1922-1924 included a single-cylinder engine with an unknown valve of 346 millimeters and a BMW 439 milliliter horizontal two-cylinder engine.
British 1919-1923: The company’s 450-ml two-stroke single-cylinder motorcycle is characterized by long spokes on the wheel, up to 100 mm.
France (Neuilly) 1901-1910: This company uses Zucher, Peugeot, Zedar engines. Its products are more like cars.
United Kingdom (Croydon) 1904-1908: Bradbury brothers make 2.5-horsepower single-cylinder and 3-horsepower, 3.5-horsepower V-shaped twin-cylinder vehicles.
Switzerland 1904-1907: This company produces bicycle-style frames and is equipped with Zedar and Fafner engines.
France (Dijon) 1903-1909: Cottre is known for its production of automobiles. However, the company also processes motorcycles. The engines used are self-produced, and ready-made Minerva and Peugeot engines are also purchased.
United Kingdom (London, later relocated to Birmingham) 1919-1924: Also known as Coulson-B, this company initially produced models with 347 and 497 ml Blackburn engines. Later, a 497 ml overhead valve Jaiper twin-cylinder engine was used, and the 346 ml air-cooled Bradshaw engine was eventually adopted.