Instead of changing the monotonous wallpapers on your phone, taking videos as wallpapers on Android below will make your device less boring and more vivid every time we unlock the screen.
Normally, maybe you only know how to use images as wallpapers for Android phones or set GIFs as the main Android screens, … but have not heard of turning videos into wallpapers? If so in this article we will learn together how to use your favorite video as wallpaper on Android devices, please read along.
- How to create a double wallpaper on Android with Couple Wallpaper
- Change Android phone wallpaper with just one shake
- Instructions on how to install automatically change the wallpaper on Android with Wallpaper Changer application
The condition to turn videos as wallpapers on Android phones
– To get video as a wallpaper on Android, you first need to download and install the Video Live Wallpaper app on your Android device. We can search this app in Google Play store or click on the link below to download immediately.
Download: Video Live Wallpaper for Android.
Note: This is a completely free application, compatible with Android devices 2.1 and above. Video Live Wallpaper is quite light so it will not fill the memory on your Android phone, so you can feel secure when deciding to download and install it.
– A video available on Android phones is the second condition you need to meet to turn it into a unique wallpaper for your device. You can grab a favorite video you recorded earlier or download it from YouTube to your phone.
Steps to turn videos as wallpapers on Android phones
Once the download and installation is complete, follow these steps:
Step 1: From the main screen, access Settings> Display.
Step 2: Click on Wallpaper.
Step 3: Select Live Wallpaper.
Step 4: Here, you will see Video Live Wallpaper, click on it.
Step 5: Next, you perform a series of actions as follows: Go to Settings> Sour> Move to the directory where your video is saved.
Select the Settings of the application.
Select File or directory.
Select the folder containing the video.
Step 6: Finally, to turn the video into an Android phone wallpaper, just go back and select the Video you want to set as a wallpaper and click apply is done.
Step 7: After choosing to set the wallpaper you exit the application and return to the main screen, this time the video has been set as a successful wallpaper.
By now, you know how to use your favorite video as a wallpaper, it’s easy and interesting, right? From now on, your Android will become more “unique” when placed next to other phone devices, this trick is small but enough to enhance your experience when used.
I wish you successful implementation.
Maybe you are interested:
- Ways to take screenshots on Android phones
- Guide secret video recording when turning off the screen on Android
- Turn off these 2 features on Messenger to make Android phones run smoother