Since the first version, Windows 10 has started collecting user data. And recently to reduce user concerns, Microsoft has updated a new feature that allows users to select the data that Microsoft reserves the right to collect.
The following article will guide you how to view the collected data in Settings with Windows 10 version 17083 version through the Diagnostic Data Viewer application.
Step 1: Download the Diagnostic Data Viewer application to the computer.
Or you can access it directly Windows Store by going to Settings -> select Privacy -> select Diagnostics & feedback -> click on Diagnostic Data Viewer to download the application (this application only works on Windows 10 Insider Build 17083).
Step 2: After opening the application, in the main interface, click on the custom item and turn on View Only Basic Diagnostics.
- Detailed information such as browsing history, device configuration, Inking, device speed and performance …. can be sorted by category.
- Usage data for services such as operating system details, applications, device usage and services.
- Store and software settings such as installed applications, installation history and device updates.
You can delete any personal data that you do not want Windows 10 to collect by clicking Privacy Settings in the app to go to Settings in Windows 10. However, to do this you have to wait until this feature is real. perfection, because Windows Insider has automatically enabled full data collection.
- Microsoft will tell you what data is being collected in Windows 10 in the next update
- Microsoft released a cumulative update of Windows 10 KB4073291, including the offline installer
- Download two PDF editing applications worth more than 700 thousand are free on Windows 10