Hi guys, today I would like to guide you how to reset network settings on Windows 10 version 1903
Why must I reset the network settings?: If your computer cannot access the network or wifi is disconnected continuously after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 …
However, you should perform the following steps before resetting the network settings:
– Restart your modem and computer.
– Disable VPN if installed and check the firewall of anti virus
– Update your computer to the latest version
– Click on the wifi icon and select Troubleshoot then follow the instructions of the windows and restart the computer
– Remove the driver in Network adapters and reinstall it
If the above steps still cannot fix your network error, you need to reset the network settings according to your instructions
Please note that when you perform the steps below, you will lose all the wifi passwords you saved before, please backup your wifi pass first.
Method 1: Use cmd, apply to windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10
Open cmd with admin rights
Then type the following command and enter
netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig / release ipconfig / renew ipconfig / flushdns
Then restart the computer
Method 2: Use Network reset
– Press Windows + Q and type Network reset
Then choose Network reset and select Reset now
Then choose Yes, when you choose Yes Your computer will reboot itself in 5 minutes and the network will be disconnected. If you don't want to wait, you can restart your computer.
That's it, wish you success!