There are many reasons you want to delete your Facebook account and today I will guide you to do that, remember that when you delete your account you will not be able to use Facebook Login for apps you signed in like Spotify or Pinterest, Delicate … You may need to contact apps and websites to recover your account. It will delete the account Facebook Messenger but your account Instagram will remain active.
Instructions for deleting your Facebook account:
Tell your friend that you will quit Facebook
Before you delete your Facebook account, take note of your Facebook friends and family members, they may want to know why you deleted your account and you don't want them to think you are isolated or unfriended. and block them
Go to Facebook homepage, then select Installt and come to Your information on Facebook
Facebook warns that when you delete an account you will not be able to access the content or information you have shared on Facebook
There is an option to disable your account if you think you might want to come back later. But if you are sure that you will quit Facebook forever, press continue to delete the account
Download your Facebook files
Facebook gives you the last chance to download and copy everything you have stored on this social network, including your photos, articles, data location and more.
– Press Download your information To choose what you like to save then select Create file to create a folder. It may take several days if there is more data
– Press Delete the account If you are not interested in this or create a file then go back to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account/ when you are ready
Delete Facebook account
– Press the tab again Delete the account
– Login with Facebook password to confirm this is really you
– Accept the warning, you have 30 days to reactivate your account and cancel all deletion. But after 30 days your account will not be able to access anything