Instructions for uploading videos to Instagram on mobile
The tool to post photos and videos on Instagram with a series of beautiful photo filters and convenient photo editing tools, Instagram helps you take professional photos and videos and share them with friends and the world. In addition you can edit photos in Instagram, you can also share your artwork on many other sharing sites.
With Instagram you can use the following features:
- Post photos and videos you have on your profile system on Instagram. Edit with built-in filters and creative tools that Instagram supports, and also allows you to combine multiple clips into a complete video.
- Share as many photos and videos as you like in your Profile. Bring photos and videos to life with drawing tools and text. They will then disappear after 24 hours and will not appear on your personal page or feed system.
- Live stream to connect with friends and followers right now. When you finish, the live news will disappear completely.
- Send temporary photos and videos, text messages or articles from feeds to groups and friends using Instagram Direct.
- Discover news, photos, videos you may like and follow new accounts on the Discover tab.
With the above features, you can use Instagram and post your great moments on social networks, with photos, you can post easily with available filters, with videos, you can Follow the instructions below to upload your video to the profile.
Download Instagram for Windows
Download Instagram for iOS
Download Instagram for Android
Download Instagram for Windows Phone
Instructions for uploading videos to the Instagram mobile application
Step 1: Go to the Instagram app and click the plus sign in the middle of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, then select the video you want to upload, you can click the video narrowing icon as shown below.
Step 2: After clicking on the shrink icon, you will see the video will be narrowed on the sides, click Next to select filters for videos, this filter is also used for photos.
Step 3: If you want to shorten just click on the word Cut, and then narrow the ends of the video as shown in the image.
Step 4: The video length will appear below the image of the Video, select the time by dragging one or two ends and pressing Accomplished to cut, mode Background You can select each motion frame of the video. After selecting the appropriate video and filter, click Next in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 5: Then a new post will appear, you can write a note, add a location, share the link via applications like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr and click Share to upload.
Step 6: After sharing on Instagram, click on the three dot icon as shown below and select the features for the post.
How to upload the video above is also simple right, similar to the video you can simply upload photos on Instagram on mobile, you can refer to the article on how to upload GIF images to Instagram to know how. Upload animations to this app.