The new range of home appliances that Bosch has just launched at the IFA 2019 technology exhibition promises to change our daily lives. Not because they are smart or integrated with advanced technologies, but because they can eliminate all the obnoxious sounds when they work.
Surely you have also experienced unpleasant noises coming from the washing machine or dryer when they operate. But with Bosch's new EcoSilence engine, household appliances can operate at the lowest volume. It's like you put silencer on a gun.
The Silence Edition range of equipment Bosch has just launched includes:
– Series 8 washing machines run at 44 decibels.
– Home Professional dryers run at 59 decibels.
– Series 6 dishwashers running at 38 decibels.
– SuperSilence Series 6 refrigerators run at 36 decibels.
– Series 6 hood running at 54 decibels.
For comparison, the sound level of 38 decibels is equivalent to human breathing. Enough to see how quiet these home appliances can create. Meanwhile, Bosch asserts that their capacity will not be inferior to other household appliances on the market.
Bosch has not yet announced the price of these Silence Edition devices.