table of contents
- Grilled eggplant tuna miso
- Bean sprouts and tuna namul
- Soy sauce of bitter gourd and tuna
- Caesar salad style of okra and tuna
- Stir-fried tuna corn
Another item! Even if I look into the refrigerator, the remarkable ingredients are empty. But I found a tuna can with a stocker! Here are 5 small side dishes of tuna that can be made in less than 5 minutes. A reliable tuna can that can be used as it is or cooked. Let’s start the speed menu while complimenting yourself who bought in bulk on the special sale day!
Grilled eggplant tuna miso
[Materials for 2 people]
2 eggplants, tuna miso (1/2 can of tuna)[約40g], 1 egg yolk, 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon miso)
[How to make]
1. Cut the eggplant into 1 cm wide pieces. Mix the tuna ingredients.
2. Divide the eggplant miso into equal parts and bake in an oven toaster for 3-4 minutes until browned.
(122Kcal for 1 person, 0.7g salt, 5 minutes cooking time)
Add the rich horse seasoning, mayonnaise, miso, and egg yolk to the tuna can to make “tuna miso”. Eggplant, which is in season from summer to early autumn, is about to be eaten. Why don’t you apply plenty of tuna miso to the eggplant and enjoy the deliciousness of this season?