Huawei Mate 20 Pro exploded the seat fire causing the whole theater to evacuate emergency - Photo 1.
Mobile Random

Huawei Mate 20 Pro exploded the seat fire, causing the whole theater to evacuate urgently


Time is too sensitive for a Huawei smartphone to encounter such a big error!

It seems that Huawei's nightmare days have not ended, when a smartphone of this company becomes the cause for an entire theater in the UK to evacuate urgently!

Accordingly, a Huawei Mate 20 Pro heated up and exploded at the Lyric Theater in Lowry, Salford City, caused by a battery error. This incident occurred during a comedy performance by Jason Manford, which he jokingly called "very hot fire."

Huawei Mate 20 Pro exploded the seat fire, causing the whole theater to evacuate emergency - Photo 2.

Everyone was invited out of the theater, while firefighters arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire – although it took place for a short time but was able to burn a chair and affect the system. lighting system in the theater. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The show was held as usual after being delayed for about 20 minutes.

According to young knowledge

Interact directly with ICTnews on Facebook

");
}


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *