- Recommended high-performance laptop that you can buy for less than 100,000 yen
- Recommended AMD Ryzen laptop
- Japan HP “Recommended Cheap High Performance Laptop Guide” Limited Discount Coupon
Tororo (Tororo@ tororo05304029)is. Hello!
This time, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to touch the actual machine of “HP ProBook 430 G7”, so I was allowed to review the actual machine while actually using it as a trial!
The “HP ProBook 430 G7” is a laptop computer for corporations, and it is characterized by its robustness, but it is certainly a 13.3-inch laptop computer that makes you feel durable even from an amateur’s point of view!
↓ “HP ProBook 430 G7” sales page
↓ Many other bargain items are lined up!
table of contents
- 1 Basic specifications of “HP ProBook 430 G7”
- 2 The body is a sturdy and sturdy silver notebook!
- 3 The quality of the liquid crystal itself is “normal”
- 4 The battery is small
- 5 You have all the ports you need for everyday use!
- 6 The keyboard is comfortable to use!
- 7 Manuals are minimal
- 8 Impressions and real intentions
Basic specifications of “HP ProBook 430 G7”
This is the basic spec of “HP ProBook 430 G7” reviewed this time.
|Product name (model name)||HP ProBook 430 G7|
|display||Equipped with 13.3 inch wide HD display (LED backlight).
The liquid crystal is non-glare (non-glossy) and the resolution is “1366 x 768 dots”.
|THE||Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-10110U processor
(2 cores, 4MB cache, 2.10GHz-4.10GHz)
|memory||It is 4GB.
Specifications: SO-DIMM DDR4-2666
|Memory domain||SSD is 128GB.|
|graphic||Intel UHD graphics (built into processor)|
|wireless||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560
（802.11 a/b/g/n/ac（2×2）） + Bluetooth 5.0
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN.
|External port||External display output “HDMI port x 1,”
USB port “USB3.1 TypeCx1,
USB3.1 x 2 (one on the left is Powered USB) “
Media card reader x 1 (SD / SDHC / SDXC compatible)
Network port (RJ45) x 1
Combo stereo headphones / microphone jack x 1
|size||Width 308.5 mm x Depth 231 mm x Height 18 mm (excluding thickest part and protrusions)|
|It’s about 11.6 hours.|
|1 year (pick-up repair service, parts warranty)|
|price||66880 yen (tax included and shipping included)Can be purchased at!|
|Other||Includes “HP 45W Smart AC Adapter, Power Cord, Warranty”
Click pad (supports multi-touch gestures)
Japanese keyboard (HP Premium Keyboard, with drip-proof function,
Key pitch: 18.7 x 18.7 mm, key stroke: 1.5-1.7 mm,
JIS standard compliant / OADG compliant array)
Built-in 720p HD webcam
(With privacy shutter, still image: 920,000 pixels,
Video: 920,000 pixels, fixed focus lens)
Built-in stereo speakers
Built-in stereo microphone
Achieved U.S. military procurement standards
(Resistant to drops, shocks and vibrations)
The feature of “HP ProBook 430 G7” is that the keyboard is equipped with a drip-proof function and has the ruggedness that clears the U.S. military procurement standards, which is a feature that the personal model does not have. !!
Then, how is the usability of such “HP ProBook 430 G7” actually? Let’s actually see the actual machine.
The body is a sturdy and sturdy silver notebook!
“HP ProBook 430 G7” is a sturdy and sturdy 13.3-inch laptop with a silver body!
It doesn’t look so cheap, probably because it’s made of aluminum.
When you actually hold the main unit, you will feel a heavy feeling, and you will feel “Wow! This is a laptop computer that looks really stiff!” (The weight of the main body is about 1.44 kg (sweat))
Also, it was impressive that the hinge opened 180 degrees. There is a simple question, “Is there any merit in opening this?”, But including that, it can be said that it is the individuality of “HP ProBook 430 G7”!
The quality of the liquid crystal itself is “normal”
The liquid crystal of “HP ProBook 430 G7” is non-glare (non-glossy), so the feature is that the surrounding scenery is hard to be reflected on the screen. Even if it appears on the screen, it’s only the light of the room, so it’s good that your eyes don’t get tired!
However, since the resolution of the liquid crystal is “1366 x 768 dots”, the image is not so beautiful.
Since it is not equipped with an IPS LCD, the image image from an angle is not particularly beautiful.
However, with this level of LCD quality, there should be no particular problem in real life.
The battery is small
The battery itself of the “HP ProBook 430 G7” is small and compact. Therefore, it is not bulky even if you carry it around.
However, since the “HP ProBook 430 G7” has a good battery life, there may be few opportunities to carry it around. However, the fact that it is made compact is highly evaluated!
You have all the ports you need for everyday use!
This is the right side of the “HP ProBook 430 G7”. This side has built-in USB ports Type-A and Type-C, HDMI port, headphone jack, network port (RJ45), etc.!
On the other hand, it is the left side of “HP ProBook 430 G7”. This side has a built-in USB port Type-A, SD card reader, and security lock cable slot.
I especially like the fact that it has three built-in USB ports and the SD card reader is built in by default! Is it something like “I have all the ports that I might need in my daily life!”
The keyboard is comfortable to use!
It is a keyboard of “HP ProBook 430 G7”.
I actually tried using it, but the keyboard was easy to use, with good keystrokes, good keystrokes, and no problem with key layout!
Is the keyboard quality around here really a corporate model?
If I wanted to, I would have been more happy if the “Enter” key was a little wider. However, this area is in the category of selfishness.
Manuals are minimal
The manual that comes with the HP ProBook 430 G7 is the bare minimum.
For the time being, a paper with instructions on how to set it up is included, but other than that, there was no manual that was particularly noticeable. (It only comes with a phone number to the support center and a warranty card)
Is it something like “Please find out what you don’t understand”?
Impressions and real intentions
“Silver mobile laptop with a solid weight”It’s a 13.3-inch laptop that is perfect for expressions like this! “HP ProBook 430 G7” is!
Because the main body is sturdy, the main body weighs about 1.44 kg, so it is not suitable for carrying around for a long time (sweat), but I wonder if it is good for use in the vicinity or for home use!
The keyboard is comfortable to use, and it has a built-in webcam (I didn’t use it in this review), so it looks like it’s just right for teleworking.
Hopefully, the quality of this main unit will remain the same and will be implemented for individuals, but is it really tough? Well, let’s look forward to the future of HP Japan!
If you’re looking for a sturdy, comfortable 13.3-inch laptop that you can buy for less than 70,000 yen including tax, we recommend the HP ProBook 430 G7!
↓ “HP ProBook 430 G7” sales page
↓ Many other bargain items are lined up!
- 17.3-inch notebook with “Core i7-9750H, memory 16GB, HDD1TB + SSD256GB, GTX1650” for 110,000 yen- “Legion Y540 (17)”
- 17.3-inch notebook with “Ryzen 7 3700U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideapad Slim 350 17”
- 15.6 inch notebook with “Ryzen 5 4500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen ~ “HP Pavilion 15-eh0000 (AMD)”
- 15.6-inch tablet PC with “Core i5-1035G1, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550i (15)”
- 14-inch notebook with “Ryzen 5 4500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 60,000 yen- “ideaPad Slim 550 (14)”
- 14-inch tablet PC with “Core i5-1035G1, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550i (14)”
- 14-inch tablet PC with “Ryzen 7 4700U, memory 16GB, SSD 512GB” for 70,000 yen- “ideaPad Flex 550 (14)”
- 13.3 inch notebook with “Core i5-1135G7, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for less than 80,000 yen- “HP Pavilion 13-bb0000”
- 13.3 inch tablet PC with “Ryzen 5 3500U, memory 8GB, SSD 512GB” for less than 80,000 yen- “ENVY x360 13-ar0000”
- Recommended products for 30,000 yen laptops
- 50,000 yen Recommended laptop computer
- 100,000 yen Recommended laptop computer
- Recommended 17.3-inch laptop
- Recommended laptop with Core i5
- Recommended laptop for less than 80,000 yen
- A laptop computer recommended by the manager who can buy it for less than 60,000 yen
- Recommended laptops in the 30,000 yen range
- Ryzen 5 4500U laptops have many high-cost heroes!
- What is the difference between “ideapad S340” and “ideapad S540”? I also talked about which one is recommended!
- What is the difference between the ideaPad “Slim 350” and “Slim 550”? Based on each feature, I also talked about “Which one do you recommend?”
- The current situation is that the “ideaPad Slim 550i (15)” is more popular and more popular than the “ThinkPad E15”.
- If you’re looking for a high-cost product on your pink laptop, we recommend the HP Pavilion 14-dv0000!
- A personally recommended used laptop shop in Nipponbashi, Osaka!