Photoshop is no stranger to each of us, even people who have never used Photoshop have heard of this software. But with online trends like now using Photoshop is not enough, but need a software that can help you edit photos anytime, anywhere. And that’s when we should using Photoshop Express Editor or Photoshop Online, an online photo editing tool that is highly appreciated with many customizable features.
For the convenience of users as well as to ensure all basic functions must be in Photoshop Online, Adobe took a lot of time to bring a perfect Photoshop Online product to readers and here we go. Let’s examine pahs to see what Photoshop Express Editor has.
How to use Photoshop Express Editor to edit photos
Step 1: Since Photoshop Express Editor is a Photoshop Online service during the testing process, you must access Photoshop Express Editor to use Photoshop Express Editor HERE.
Step 2: After accessing the Photoshop Express Editor page, click Start the Editor to select the photo you need to edit. Note: You need to install Flash Player before accessing this website, because if you don’t have Flash Player installed, you won’t be able to access it.
Step 3: Next you click UPLOAD PHOTO to proceed with uploading photos in Photoshop Express Editor.
Step 4: Upload interface immediately appears, click Upload to download photos.
Step 5: Select the photo you want to edit by Photoshop Express Editor, click and select Open Please.
And now let’s start to learn about the features when using Photoshop Express Editor to edit photos.
Step 6: Here we have 2 main items: Edit (edit) and Decorate (decorate) for the image, in which Edit is divided into 3 parts Basic (basic), Adjustments (color edition) Effects (effect).
In Basic has the following features:
– Crop & Rotate: Crop the picture, in addition have the ability to reverse the display of the image.
– Resize: Resize the photo.
– Auto Correct: Automatically change the color tone of photos according to a certain subject.
– Exposure: Increase the exposure rate for each photo.
– Red Eye: Fix the eye on the photo (if any).
– Touchup: This function is quite difficult to use, it has the main use of changing the position of objects in the image, in addition to copying.
– Saturation: Adjust saturation, color loss on the image.
In the Adjustments section there are the following features:
– White Balance: White balance on a photo.
– Hightlight: Increases the brightness on bright spots in the image.
– Fill Light: Increases the brightness on dark spots in the image.
– Dodge (experimental): Adjust light colors on dark areas.
– Burn (experimental): Control the light color on dark areas.
– Sharpen: The sharpness of the photo
– Soft Focus: Softens the background strokes.
In the Effects section includes the following effects:
– Crystallize: Diamond effect, makes the photo break, transforms the photo into diamond.
– Pixelate: Makes pixels bigger, this effect makes the photo blurry.
– Pop Color: Create color filters for photos, can create effects on each part of the image.
– Hue: Adjust the color tone of the photo in a certain direction.
– Black & White: Adjust color based on the white and black level of the photo.
– Tint: Ink droplet color effect with 6 basic styles.
– Sketch: Create high contrast for the image.
– Distor: Distorting the image, expanding the image at will.
The Decorate section of Graphics section has the following features:
– Text: Add text to the image.
– Bubbles: Create notification tabs.
– Stickies: Create stick attachments on photos.
– Party: Festival-themed images.
– Animal: Photo related to animals.
– Costumes: Pictures related to various hats and glasses.
– Sports: Pictures of all kinds of balls, there are 4 types.
– Miscellaneous: Other types of images other than the subject above will be available here.
– Expressions: Text banners.
– Frames: Photo frames for you.
And it will take a while to be able to carefully choose the effects that increase the vibrancy of your photos.
Step 7: After editing is complete, just click Done at the bottom to proceed to save the photo.
Step 8: Here the system will let you save photos to your computer by clicking save.
Give your file a name and then continue clicking save.
And when there is a green check mark next to the word save and everything is done, your picture is saved from Photoshop Express Editor to your computer.
Through the above article, we just instructed you how to use Photoshop Express Editor to edit photos online, through which you will see that there are many functions on Photoshop Express Editor that you can use to create an image. Perfect without many specialized skills. Although the basic tools, such as the Text tool to insert text into an image in Photoshop Express Editor are still quite simple and do not have many effects, of course this is still an experiment and we can expect Wait for text to be inserted into the image in Photoshop Express Editor or other effects will also be improved.