During the process of creating photo slides, Photo Story 3 also allows you to put music on the slide or make your own narration to each photo through a computer microphone or headphones. Photo Story 3 for Windows supports most of the most popular photo formats today such as jpg, pdg, eps, … or audio formats such as wma, mp3, wav, …. Photo publishing file Story 3 has a default format of WMV, which can be easily shared with friends as well as uploaded to Youtube immediately without changing the format. Please follow the article How to use Photo Story 3 for Windows down here.
How to use Photo Story 3 for Windows
Step 1: After that Install Photo Story 3 for Windows successfully, you start the software. Leave the default setting as Begin a new story and choose next
Step 2: You click on Inport Pictures … and browse to the photo container, select all the photos you want to add and click Open to add images you want to create slides into
Step 3: You will see 4 pictures have been added, you can change the order of pictures by holding and dragging the pictures left or right. You can also use Arrow buttons to change this order. Knot X used to delete an image that has been added Also, if you want to remove the black border on the slide, click Remove black border … Finally click next to continue.
Step 4: The system will ask if you want to continue without removing the black border, in this example ElectrodealPro will let the black border select Yes to continue.
Step 5: Here you can optionally add text to each image.
– You choose the AA icon to adjust the font size, font, font color, … the buttons next to it to adjust the position of the text
– You can also change the effect for photo like Black and White (black and white), Colored Pencil (Crayons), ….
Finally click next to continue
Step 6: This step will help you record your captions for each photo.
– 1 – Record Narration: Start recording
– 2 – Stop Recording: Stop recording
– 3 – Delete Narration: Delete the newly created recording
– 4 – Configure Microphone: Set mic, volume for recording
– 5 – Notes: Add a note to the recorded recording
– 6 – Preview: Preview recording
Click next to continue
Step 7: Alternatively, in the above step you can also click Customize Motion … continue with other settings. You will see 2 entries Motion and Duration and Transition
– Motion and Duration: set image appearance time. Default mode will be 5 seconds, you can change this time by ticking Number of seconds to display the picture and enter the time (in seconds).
– Transiton : Sets how the picture will appear. You will have a gallery of appearances for your images. You can set the default time to start appearing all the photos or customize the time by clicking Number of seconds to display the transition and choose the time (in seconds).
Finally click Save to save just finished settings.
Step 8: Here you can add music to this Photo Slide. You can select available music by clicking Select Music Or create your own music by clicking Creat Music.
Click Preview if you want to see it. Click next to go to the next step
Step 9: Last step, Save your work.
– Activities : Select the action you want to perform such as save your story for playback on your computer video file or send the story in an email message to your friends, …
– File Name: Name and choose a save location for your slide show
– Quality Settings: Custom quality for photo slide video
Click next to start saving
Step 10: Saving the photo slide video is complete. Here before clicking on Exit to finish, you should save the whole slide show by clicking Save Project … for later editing.
Above is the whole process of using Photo Story 3 for Windows to create video photo slides. Good luck.