Foxit PDF Editor is the most widely used and widely used PDF file editing and processing software today. Foxit PDF Editor allows users to correct spelling errors, add pictures, edit content, change fonts, text size, color of text, add or delete other objects, … Foxit PDF Editor is a great solution for processing and editing PDF files. Below are instructions on how to use Foxit PDF Editor. Please refer
HOW TO USE FOXIT PDF EDITOR
Open PDF file, read PDF file
Step 1: After starting the Foxit PDF Editor software, click the icon Open, or use a combination of keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + O. Then browse to the PDF you want to edit, then select and click Open to open the file.
Step 2: Usually when you open the file, the size of the file will be the default size. You can choose the file viewing size for readability in the page icons
– 1- View @ 100%: Full-size PDF viewing. Shortcut key Ctrl + 1
– 2 – Fit Page: View in full size for the size of the software. Shortcut key Ctrl + 0
– 3 – Fit Width: View with horizontal magnification. Shortcut key Ctrl + 2
Step 3: You can also view files using Zoom Tool zoom in or out. Select the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut Z and click to enlarge, hold Ctrl and click to zoom out.
PDF editing functions with Foxit PDF Editor
Step 1: Initially, when you open the PDF file, the system will always be in view. To edit you can click the text icon T, T +
– T – Text Edit Tool: Direct editing of the text in the file
– T + – Text Plus Tool: Choose anywhere on the page and add text
Step 2: From here you can edit PDF files such as edit text, add text, delete text, adjust font, font size, align text, bold, italic, underline, line spacing, … as in Word
Step 3: In addition you can also use many other tools on the toolbar:
– 1 – Oject Tool: Resize, move selected paragraph with this tool. Shortcut key V
– 2 – Rotate Tool: Rotate selected paragraph, hold Shift to rotate 90 degrees. Shortcut key R
– 3 – Connect Text Block Tool: Numbering paragraphs related to each other
– 4 – Crop Tool: Cut any area on the file. Shortcut key C
– 5 – Hyperlink Tool: Create links. Shortcut key L
– 6 – Artical Tool: Create captions. Shortcut key A
– 7 – Pipette Tool: Copy color between 2 objects
– 8 – Object fill / line color: Color the text
Step 4: After editing is complete, you click on the icon Save or a combination of keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + S to save the edited PDF file
Step 5: You can also print the edited PDF file by clicking the printer icon or by using a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P.
Above is the entire usage of Foxit PDF Editor. ElectrodealPro hope to add to you a software so you can more easily handle and edit PDF files with Foxit PDF Editor.