How to save photos in Messages to iPhone and iPad
Saving photos from the Messages app is incredibly easy on iPhones and iPads, but some people still don’t know. This article will show you how to save one photo or save multiple photos at the same time from Messages on iPhone, iPad.
There are many messaging applications that can help you text, communicate, chat with friends and relatives conveniently. In particular, the software that most people use on iOS is the Messages app.
However, because the application has so many functions, sometimes users do not know how to do the simplest things, typically saving photos from Messages on iPhone, iPad to your device. This tutorial will show you how to download photos from your Messages application extremely easily.
Save 1 image from Messages to your device
- Step 1: The first step to saving images is to open a photo chat in the Messages app.
- Step 2: Then drag to the part of the image you want to save.
- Step 3: Click on the image and hold until the options bar pops up.
- Step 4: Click the save button and the image is saved to the machine quickly.
Save multiple photos at once from Messages
What if you want to save multiple or all images in a Messages conversation? Of course you can do it the first way, save each image on your computer, but this will be very time consuming. So follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on the conversation where you want to save the picture.
- Step 2: Click on the word Details in the upper right corner of the screen. Under the attachment, you can view the pictures that others have sent to you.
- Step 3: Click one of the images and hold until the option button appears. Click on the “more”.
- Step 4: Now you can freely click on the photos you want to save. The selected image will have a blue circle on it. It will tell you how many photos you’ve selected.
- Step 5: Once selected, in the bottom of the screen click Save (#) Images. That’s it, the photos you have selected are saved to the camera roll and easily viewed without accessing Messages.