If WannaCry As ransomware and users still do not have a solution, at present time there is a new malicious code called EternalRocks. Unlike WannaCry, the EternalRocks virus enters the system through SMB vulnerabilities and silently sends data to the server, EternalRocks is not distributed for blackmail, but its job is even more dangerous than WannaCry. Therefore, right now, you can take measures to prevent WannaCry to use it in the case of EternalRocks.
How to prevent Wanna Cry safely and effectively for PC
WannaCry is one of the 2 most dangerous types of malware in the world today, more available 200,000 computers were infected with this virus, including Vietnam, so the prevention of WannaCry becomes an urgent matter. WannaCry belong to the form Ransomware, a type of spyware that gets into a user’s computer through strange links sent from a variety of sources. Once hacked, it will encrypt your data files for a ransom.
It is very important to check if your computer is infected with WannaCry virus or not, if your computer is infected and your data is safe, quickly back up the data, the WannaCry test will guide you. detailed implementation. Even if you haven’t met, you don’t know WannaCrypt Ransomware What is, you should also equip yourself with knowledge of how to avoid WannaCry to avoid the worst case happening to you.
How to prevent WannaCry, block WannaCry malware
1. Update Windows to the latest patch version.
This is the best way to prevent WannaCry if you are using it Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 or Windows Server 2003. The above updated version mainly enhances the security of Word and Doc document files, in addition to support fixing Enternal Blue, which has long existed, is the main reason why WannaCry malware can penetrate. and distributed throughout the system. As for Windows 10 version 1703 onwards, Enternal Blue has been fixed for a long time, but that does not mean it will not be caused if you click on it.
– Download the patch version for Windows XP Update SP2 64bit
– Download the patch version for Windows XP Update SP3 32bit
– Download the patch version for Windows XP Update SP3 Embedded 32bit
– Download the patch version for Windows 7 Update 64bit
– Download the patch version for Windows 7 Update 32bit
– Download the patch version for Windows 8 Update 64bit
– Download the patch version for Windows 8 Update 32bit
– Download the patch version for Windows Server 2003 Update SP2 64bit
– Download the patch version for Windows Server 2003 Update SP2 32bit
After downloading, just click to run, then restart your computer and you are finished updating Windows patch to prevent and block Wanna Crypt malware.
For Windows 10, if you have not updated to the Windows 10 Creators Update, you can do the following to prevent Wanna Cry.
Step 1: First you open Start Menu up and then type “update “and access Check for update to check and Windows Update.
Step 2: Next, wait for the system to check and automatically download the computer update immediately, if your computer is in Windows 10 Creators Update, it will be updated with a patch.
2. Update the anti-virus software
Currently all the leading security firms in the world are updating their products with the latest updates to detect, warn and prevent WannaCry virus. Normally, the software will automatically update your product, but you also have to regularly pay attention to upgrade the software in case it is not automatic.
3. Back up important data
Always perform a backup of your data to personal devices such as portable hard drive good USB in case of loss not only with WannaCry but also with regular viruses.
Use cloud storage services like Google Drive or OneDrive to store important files.
4. Update yourself to know how to avoid WannaCry
In addition to the above methods, users must also know more about Ransomware Wanna Crypt as well as other types of Ransomware in order to reduce the chance of being infected with malicious codes that harm the computer as well as ransomware.
To check if your system is infected with Wanna Crypt so that there are ways to avoid WannaCry, you can download 2 free tools, BKAV CheckWanCry and VNIST Scanner to check, including BKAV CheckWanCry is released by BKAV – a famous anti-virus brand in Vietnam, while VNIST Scanner is a tool provided by Vietnam Information Security Technology Joint Stock Company.
– Do not click on strange links, incoming links on Facebook or any strange incoming mail.
– Do not download strange files, attachments in mail if the origin is unknown.
Do not visit dark web sites, poorly secure websites as it can get you infected
– Update anti-virus programs regularly on your computer to ensure they are always protected.
– Do not open paths with HTA extension, .exe files are sent to the message.
– Eliminate Tor browsers used on system computers, do not download files
– Do not download Torrent links because Torrent is also very easy to install spyware.
– Make yourself a habit of backing up the data on your computer regularly.
– Regularly update the latest patches and upgrades from Windows.
With the above knowledge will help you prevent WannaCry to the maximum, as well as similar types of malware. More and more dangerous types of malware are infiltrating and attacking computers on a large scale, so readers need to update their knowledge to avoid being caught and know how to remove Ransomware, malicious code, The most effective spyware.
In case a user is infected with WannaCry but does not know how to delete WannaCry, please refer to the article on how to delete WannaCry that Taimienphi instructed to make his computer cleaner and also eliminate danger. virus ransom your important data.