Recently, a security company CyRadar belonging to FPT Group has warned users about the type Malicious code can delete Vietnamese percussion Unikey, Vietkey. Right after that, users found tips to prevent malicious code from deleting Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on the computer.
Prevent malicious code from manually deleting Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on the computer
To be able to block malicious code from self-deleting Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on computers, users need to have certain knowledge about computer security for themselves as well as necessary tools to improve safety. my computer. Just like WannaCry when there is no way to completely fix the infection. And to avoid WannaCry, user knowledge is very important, you can also apply ways prevention of WannaCry to prevent malicious code from deleting Vietkey, Unikey, Zalo on your computer or refer to the following tips to minimize the risk of infection with the above malware.
How to prevent malicious code from deleting Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on your computer
1. Using Kaspersky’s TDSSKiller utility
– You can download TDSSKiller to your computer by following the link below
Step 1: After downloading TDSSKiller about you extract and launch the installation file.
Step 3: Click Start Scan let TDSSKiller tool scan and find malicious code that causes errors to manually delete Vietkey, Unikey, Zalo
Step 4: The tool will scan, you wait a few minutes to complete
Step 5: After the scan is complete, you will see malicious code detected, click tiếp tục to perform malicious code removal
Step 6: Click Reboot Computer to restart the computer and complete the malware removal process.
2. Proceed to update Windows, and MS17-010 vulnerability
At the moment you can not update MS17-010, but if you regularly check and update Windows is also a way to help you block malware from deleting Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on your computer: Download MS17-010 here.
Step 1: Open Start Menu up and knock Windows Update and go to the found results.
Step 2: Here we click Check for update or Retry If you are updating badly in the last time, this method will help you find the latest update version on Windows.
Step 3: And obviously then you download them and proceed to install immediately for your computer, this is the real job to do regularly, not just MS17-010 error to prevent malicious code from deleting Vietkey, Unikey, Zalo on the computer.
This is the most basic action to help you limit as well as block malicious code to delete Vietkey, Unikey, Zalo on your computer at the present time, readers should refer and follow.
3. Improve your knowledge of using computers
– Do not click on strange links, links with news or interesting information from an address that you have never heard of or do not know exactly.
– Do not arbitrarily download strange files, email attachments come from non-origin emails.
– Do not manually download, click on messages on Facebook Messenger to ensure safety.
– Do not accidentally click on strange links shared on tools such as Skype, Zalo, links from strangers, links from group associations,
– Use the first security software such as Kaspersky, BKAV to protect your computer, in addition you should not turn off Windows Defender on Windows 10 or previous operating systems to ensure the computer system is always safe. .
The above are measures to help you block malicious code to delete Vietkey, Unikey, and Zalo on your computer. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, this is malicious code based on MS17-010 vulnerability and there is no thorough fix at present, to minimize the chance of getting infected and prevent it from spreading to the LAN. then all you need to do is increase the sense of using your computer. Regularly update Windows 10, 8 or previous versions. Best use or update Windows 10 because it is the most secure operating system, upgraded to prevent many types of security errors.