Type 10 fingers Not only shows you are a proficient user of the computer, but also helps you achieve high performance in studying and working while helping you shorten the time on the keyboard. To be able to master 10-finger typing, in addition to knowing how to type, diligently and diligently, the use of software to support is a very useful solution. The instructions below TaiMienPhi.vn will show you 10-finger typing practice with Rapid Typing Tutor – the best 10-finger typing practice software on PC.
Practice typing 10 fingers quickly with Rapid Typing Tutor
HOW TO TRY 10 TILES WITH RAPID TYPING TUTOR
To use Rapid Typing Tutor, you need to download and install to use.
=> Link download RapidTyping 5.2 (64bit)
=> Link download RapidTyping 5.2 (32bit)
If you have trouble installing the software, you can refer to the RapidTyping tutorial article below.
- See also: How to install RapidTyping on a computer
You follow the steps below to practice typing effectively.
Step 1: You open the software Rapid Typing Tutor just installed. You choose the information in the item Select your keyboard and Select finger placement scheme then click OK to start using.
Interface after choosing OK:
You can install some customizations in the section Options. You can set the keyboard type displayed on the interface (Keyboard), color (Colors), font (Font), sound (Sound), background interface (Themes), select display language (Program language) …
You choose the study program and the lessons you want. If you do not choose, the program will start from the beginning.
You can increase or decrease the volume of the program sound:
You can monitor your typing speed after completing typing:
You see the information about the good words and the wrong percentage in which words as shown below:
Step 2: Start practicing typing with 10 fingers RapidTyping.
1. Place your fingers according to the illustration below of the program. With which fingers will be responsible for typing the keys with the same color as shown below.
– Pinkie: Always put in the key A and type the keys Z, Q, 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Shift, Ctrl.
– Ring finger: Always put in the key S and type the keys W, X, ALT, 2.
– Middle finger: Always put in the key D and type the keys E, C, 3.
– Index finger: Always put in the key F and type the keys G, V, B, R, T, 4, 5.
– Thumb: Type Space.
– Pinkie: Always put in the key ; and type the keys P, 0, BackSpace, Enter, Shift, Ctrl…
– Ring finger: Always put in the key L and type the keys O,>, 9.
– Middle finger: Always put in the key K and type the keys I, ,>.
– Index finger: Always put in the key J and type the keys J, H, M, N, U, Y, 6, 7.
– Thumb: Type Space.
2. You practice typing from easy to difficult, taking turns with Lessons and lessons in each section.
You choose any key to start Lesson. You type correctly the key, the character will be green and will move to the next character, the space is the key Space.
You type until the end of the lesson, you should switch to see typing speed as guided above. You regularly practice with the lessons in RapidTyping Gradually your typing speed with 10 fingers will be faster and you will not have to look at the keyboard but still type each word correctly.