This will help you:
– Memorize key positions
– Belonging to the keys corresponding to each finger
– Sit in the right posture
– Practice with simple lessons
Typing 10 fingers not only shows you are a proficient user of computers and laptops, but also helps you achieve higher productivity and higher learning. Typing with 10 fingers helps you shorten the operation time on the keyboard
Typing 10 fingers, typing technique with 10 fingers on the keyboard
However, to be able to master the 10-finger typing practice on the computer keyboard is not easy for anyone. In addition to typing methods and supporting software, another important factor that you need to do is diligence.
Reference Top 5 10-finger typing practice software ElectrodealPro selected fast and effective and received many meaningful comments from readers.
New 10-finger fast typing skills beginners should know
1. Remember the position of the character keys on the computer keyboard.
2. Belonging to the keys corresponding to each specific finger of two hands
* With the left hand:
– Index finger: Always set the key permanently F. In addition, this index finger also has to move to the surrounding keypad R, T, G, V, B and number keys 4, 5.
– Middle finger: Always put on the key D, convenient to scroll up the key E and number keys 3, down the key C.
– Ring finger: The fixed position is the key S. Just like the index and middle fingers, the ring finger is also responsible for the use of the keys W, X and number keys 2.
– Pinkie: The fixed key is A, extra charge Q, Z, number first and other function keys on the left side of the keyboard such as: Shift, Ctrl, Alt, Tab, …
– Thumb: To fix at key Space (the longest keypad).
* With the right hand:
– Index finger: Always set the key permanently J, and move to the surrounding keypad U, Y, H, N, M and number keys sixty seven.
– Middle finger: Always put on the key KIn addition, it has to move up the key I and number keys 8 and key “ is also the accent key “,”.
– Ring finger: The fixed position is the key L, in addition it is responsible for using the key O, >(at the same time is the sign key “.”) and number keys 9.
– Pinkie: The fixed key is “;”, extra charge P,?, number 0 and other function keys on the right side of the keyboard such as: Shift, Ctrl, Enter, Backspace …
– Thumb: To fix at key Space.
3. Pay attention to your sitting posture
Sitting position must be comfortable, back straight, face facing the computer screen, avoiding the misalignment will lead to back pain, neck fatigue and eye diseases. Hands up in a relaxed position and always in the correct starting position on the keyboard. Sitting position is also an important note for you 10-finger typing practice success.
4. Regularly practice from simple exercises
The final note that contributes to the completion of this jutsu are the two keys F (the keys are fixed to the left index finger) and J (fixed key for right index finger) always has a raised edge. (features distinctively on the keyboard compared to other keys). Thanks to this difference, we can reshape our fingers while typing, so the 10-finger typing speed will be greatly improved.
In addition, because the little fingers are less moving than the other fingers, especially the index finger, it is also possible to fix the position of the little fingers (keys A – youngest left and key; – right pinkie) to be able to accurately determine the position of the other fingers.
You want to type 10 fingers quickly, you want to practice typing with 10 fingers, so please refer to the instructions on how to type 10 fingers in the article of ElectrodealPro. This article has detailed instructions on how to type with 10 fingers, such as remembering the position of the characters, belonging to the key corresponding to a specific finger …
Conclude: Performing all 4 above techniques, hoping to help those who are new to the computer, more proficient in typing on the 10-finger keyboard.
In the process of typing, do not forget test typing speed by typing 10 fingers on some test sites. Regular testing will help you to know where you are and where your abilities are.
As introduced on the first part, there are quite a few software that support you to practice typing with 10 fingers There is a pretty HOT name like Mario, Rapid Typing Tutor or TypingMaster. For those who love the Mario game, the software practice 10 fingers typing Mario will be the most suitable, because you can not only practice typing with 10 fingers, but you can also play games that you love
TypingMaster is also one of the useful 10-finger keyboard typing software. Quite a lot of exercises are applied in TypingMaster help you practice typing from simple to advanced.
If you have ever tried Rapid Typing Tutor, you will be very surprised with this software. Rapid Typing Tutor has a fairly intuitive interface with many unique and interesting images to help you get the most comfortable mood when learning to type with 10 fingers.
Overcoming all the 10-finger keyboard typing software, 10 new Finger BreakOut is one of the most searched software. Download and use 10 Finger BreakOut You will see the reason why this software is so HOT, especially for students.
For more details, you can refer to how 10-finger typing with Portable RapidTyping ElectrodealPro introduced in the previous tips to get a really good software to help you practice typing with 10 fingers.
Typing text quickly is one of the essential conditions in your job. If your boss requires typing a document up to several hundred pages in length and you just type “trigger” then the job cannot speed up the progress. Hopefully the above 10-finger typing techniques will help you accomplish your purpose.