This article will guide you on how to play Genshin Impact with your controller and what to know, especially when experiencing the mobile version.
Besides mobile gamers who want the convenience of shooting and controlling characters with the handle (at least more convenient than touch screens) many PC gamers also want to know how to play Genshin Impact manually. hold to be able to choose a more comfortable position, not sitting in front of the screen but can lie down in 36 different positions.
Let’s take a look at how to play Genshin Impact with the controller and what you might not have known while playing with this device.
How to play Genshin Impact with the handle
We might be a bit biased to say that Genshin Impact is a PC game, but actually playing on the PC screen gives the best experience even though the PC version still has a few points behind the mobile version (not being able to pick up all of them, for example. everything at the same time) and cannot be played all the time. The biggest downside of the mobile version is that when playing, you have to suffer from the constraint of the screen and take up a part of the space for the controls as well as your hands.
Playing Genshin Impact with the handle is a way to alleviate these weaknesses. Currently, Genshin Impact supports handles on both PC and Mobile platforms, not limited to a specific controller, but it is compatible with quite a few widely available on the market. However, it must be said that until the current 1.4 version, the game still does not support the controller on Android, only supports iOS only.
Choose which kind of controller for PC?
If you choose to play Genshin Impact with the controller on the PC, gamers have a lot of controller options. You can choose an Xbox controller that supports plug & play which is extremely handy. The Playstation 4 controller is fine too, but it will take a bit more setup time. There are many other types of gaming controllers that are floating around in the market, but in addition to being cheap, their quality is often questionable. You can choose a wired or wireless connection of your choice, but if you want to lie in bed to play games, the wireless type is the better choice.
- First, plug the controller into your PC. It will be recognized in the Bluetooth & Other Devices section if you are using Windows 10.
- The next thing to do is to launch the game as usual.
- Once in the game, open Settings and select Controller
And which controller for mobile?
If you choose to play Genshin Impact with the controller on iOS, the best controller choice is nothing but Kishi, the professional handset for iPhone made by Razer. It is rated by Pocket Tactics as one of the best smartphone handles today, giving you the leap from on-screen control to something … still not as good as a PC, but a little more powerful.
Due to its beautiful design and terrible specifications, this handset will cost you nearly 2.4 million VND to own. Unfortunately, the promotion of combining Razer with miHoYo giving primogem to gamer Genshin Impact has ended.
In addition to the Kishi controller, you can use many other controllers such as Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth version), Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and MFi Bluetooth. When playing on a PC, the only difference is the connection – you can connect via bluetooth or any port supported by the controller.
Currently, Genshin Impact does not officially support handles on Android. Luckily, we still have a way to play Genshin Impact with our controller on Google’s operating system: using backend apps. There are a number of third-party apps that allow you to play Genshin Impact on your mobile device using a controller.
Here we would like to recommend Octopus- Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper. It’s available in the Google Play store and is a free app. Octopus configures the onscreen buttons as controller buttons, giving you the freedom to use the controller to play games. You can download Octopus here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chaozhuo.gameassistant&hl=en_IN
After installing the app, launch it and connect the controller through it.
- After successfully connecting the controller, launch Genshin Impact through the Octopus app. When the game is launched, you will be able to see a two-eyed icon peeking out from the top of the screen.
- Click on that icon and then on the ‘+’ button to bring up a screen that describes the buttons of the handle.
- Then, select the left and right analog sticks on the handle and drag them onto the screen. Left lever to control the character and need to control the camera.
- Repeat the above operation for all the buttons on the handle. With the Xbox controller, you can use the shoulder buttons to dodge and aim, X to attack, A to jump, B for the prime skill and Y for the wrath skill.
- Because Genshin Impact Android version still does not support controllers, there will still be some features you must use such as character switching or weapon upgrades. For these features, you will need to use your touchscreen.
- To make the keys disappear from the mobile screen, you can change their settings to almost transparent opacity via the Button Opacity bar.
Hope this article helped you know how to play Genshin Impact with controller on both PC and Android. See you in the next Genshin Impact tutorials!
Are you willing to “eight” cross borders now Houseworm GameWhere are geniuses like Elon Musk, mysterious like Dr. Strange and elegant like Constantine?
And finally you subscribed to the channel Youtube of Game nerd yet? Sign up because it’s free.
Doãn đại hiệp