Currently DVB T2 digital television is increasingly diverse in the number of channels and interesting programs: entertainment, news, news, … However, if you want to enjoy all of that content, you need to You have to choose the right position and install the antenna to get the best signal and watch the most DVB-T2 channels.
1. Locate the antenna ten matches
The digital signal on the ground DVB-T2 is transmitted in a straight line, and because the curvature of the earth’s surface is spherical, it is difficult to receive waves over a distance of over 100 km. In order to receive the DVB-T2 signal in the most optimal way, the first thing is that we must identify the location of the DVB-T2 transmitter.
Once you’ve determined the location of the DVB-T2 base station, you can use Google map to find the direction of the receiving antenna and see how far the station is from the antenna to choose the location of the antenna so that best fit. Besides the distance and the direction of the antenna, the other important factors for DVB-T2 reception are power, antenna height and obstacles between the transmitting antenna and the receiving antenna.
If you live near a station (a few kilometers away) and have few obstructions, then just put the DVB-T2 antenna indoors to receive DVB-T2. In contrast, when farther away, where there are more obstacles, you must select and install the antenna in a high position to receive DVB-T2 signal.
The reception of signals between buildings within a certain area is not the same, it depends on the quality of the antenna. Therefore, the safest way is to buy an antenna from a reputable supplier so that it can be exchanged and returned when there is a need to change. Some reputable antenna suppliers you can choose such as: An Vien Television, HT-TV, BAS, … In addition, there are some other indoor antennas but the price is quite expensive (about 300,000 VND / antenna ten).
2. Select antenna indoor antenna or outdoor antenna
Choose indoor antenna when:
As we know the indoor antenna is small, compact and usually located near or near the TV, so it will be suitable for households living in high-rise apartment buildings, near transmitters. Despite being aesthetically pleasing, indoor antennas appear to be poor reception if you live in an area far from a base station, on the ground floor, or obstructed by obstructions and buildings.
Choose an outdoor antenna when:
Your family in rural areas, mountainous areas, … should use this type of antenna, because outdoor antennas for better reception than indoor antennas. When placing the antenna outdoors, you need to find a well-ventilated location, the direction of the antenna can see the horizon, unobstructed.
Equipped with anti-static paint and anti-rust outside, weather good rain so you do not need to worry about the antenna interference due to household appliances such as fluorescent lights, cordless phones, …
Note when installing the antenna outdoor antenna:
- Outdoor DVB-T2 antenna must be removed from the power line, the antenna support must be secure. Moreover, if the pillar is placed high, it must ensure safety in case of strong winds, storms, etc.
- Select the corresponding radio frequency by region, pay attention to the intensity and quality to ensure the correct specifications (usually the intensity is greater than or equal to 40%, the quality is greater than or equal to 90%) .
3. Select antenna connection wire antenna with receiver
Choosing an antenna cable is one of the important jobs. It is known that coaxial cables are more resistant to noise as well as more durable than parallel cables, so there is no reason why you do not use coaxial wires and jacks in all cases. The fact also shows that the twisted connector with coaxial cable is easy to install without the use of specialized tools. And yet, they also have good water resistance and are very solid.
Some notes about wiring ten:
- Choose high quality coaxial cable.
- Try not to wire and bend.
- Outdoor antennas need to have lightning protection ground.
- Apply silicon tape around joints or insulate tape to protect outdoor connections when exposed to weathering elements.
Above is the guide you how to install the antenna to catch the most DVB-T2 channels, hope the article is helpful to you.
- How to calculate the distance watching TV appropriately and safely for health
- 3 mistakes when turning off the TV almost everyone makes
- Instruction to buy a television suitable for families with elderly people