Most people often have the habit of buying ready-made pork because they think that this dish is difficult to make at home. But in fact, it is a delicious dish that is not difficult to make at home, as long as you have a power device, an oil-free fryer.
Ingredients to be prepared
- Bacon (quantity depends on serving)
To make delicious roast meat in the right way, we should choose to buy the shoulder meat, which has full lean – fat and skin. Remember to choose pieces of pork with a bright pink color, with a shiny layer of fat about 1.5-2cm thick.
- Spices: pre-packaged meat sauce or five flavors, oyster sauce, white wine, vinegar, garlic, ginger powder, sugar, salt, pepper, etc.
- Food wrapping aluminum foil
How to make roast pork with oil-free fryer step by step
Step 1: Preliminary preparation of meat
First, we wash the meat clean and let it dry. If you want the meat to quickly absorb the spices and absorb the inside more evenly, you can cut off part of the meat in the shape of a chess piece.
Step 2: Mix seasoning to marinate meat
This is the most important step that determines the final product of the dish. We can buy pre-packaged packages from the store if we want to be more compact. The recipe for the sauce can be customized to each home’s preferences. You can refer to the standard mixing method as follows: add salt, sugar, pepper, five spices and minced garlic to the mix (quantitative depending on taste). Finally, add some white wine.
Rub the spice mixture evenly on the meat, but remember to avoid the skin, more careful can be washed with vinegar. We should also squeeze the meat lightly so that the marinade is better absorbed. Let the seasonings infuse for at least 30 minutes, even overnight in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Put the meat in an oil-free fryer
If storing in the refrigerator, then before baking, leave it out for at least half an hour. First, we turn the maximum heat (about 200 degrees Celsius) for 10-15 minutes to preheat the pot. Then wrap the meat in aluminum foil (avoid the skin) and place it in the pot.
Sprinkle a little powdered salt (if you don’t have granulated salt) on the skin for better crunch, roast the meat at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes. Then take out the meat, remove all the salt on the skin and put it back in the pot again at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Before butchering, you can puncture the skin to make the skin bigger and more beautiful
- Wrapping aluminum foil is not required but should be used because thanks to that, the grease will flow into the paper, ensuring a cleaner oven.
- The roasting time can be reduced to du di if the quantity of meat is small.
- Roasted meat can be eaten with rice or eaten with vermicelli or rice paper as you like.
Making roast pork with an oil-free fryer is very simple, right? If you already have an oil-free fryer in your home, don’t forget this dish in your family’s weekly menu!