What to do when you are restoring your iPhone from the new iOS to iOS, then wait forever? Or just bought a new iPhone and restored the latest iCloud backup to use it, it will hang apples during the installation process? I guide a little trick for you who do not know, especially the girls will be very embarrassed.
I had a similar case: I gave my brother to borrow iPhone and I backup iCloud before resetting line 2 (I am in iOS 13 beta). And after his grandfather returned his iPhone, of course I will restore it to iCloud backup for further use. However, perhaps the iOS 13 beta version is in error so I was standing in the process of iPhone backup and installation.
The stick underneath the apple is still running but when it runs out, it will stand still, unable to do anything while waiting for 1-2 hours. (After 30 minutes without running, there is a problem).
Even if you press the volume button and power button at the same time (iPhone X / Xs / Xs Max / XR / 8/8 Plus) is still not feasible.
Especially if you plug in iTunes, the computer will still receive the iPhone signal but can't do anything. Usually ask us to press Pair from iPhone but iPhone is hanging from the app.
How to handle
First you have to connect your iPhone via cable to the computer to access iTunes,
- For iPhone X / Xs / Xs Max / XR / 8/8 Plus: Press volume up button (volume up) and then press volume down button hold down power button. Hold down the power button until the iPhone turns off and there is an option on iTunes, click "Restore".
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold down the volume down button and power button at the same time. Keep until the iPhone is turned off and there is an option on iTunes, click "Restore".
- For the rest of the iPhone series: Hold down the power key and home key simultaneously. Keep until the iPhone is turned off and there is an option on iTunes, click "Restore".
Note: With you on iOS 13 beta, you have to lose and return to the old iOS 12.x.x. Because the backup version of iOS 13 beta is likely to fail, the upload process cannot succeed. And when you get back to the old version, you can re-enroll to continue using iOS 13 beta.
To subscribe to iOS 13 beta:
- Access the link beta.apple.com
- Log in to your Apple ID account
- Switch to iOS tab, select "Enroll your iOS device"
- Use the iPhone to download the profile
- Go to Settings> you will see the private profile section and click Install
- After installation is complete, go to Settings – General Settings (General) – Software Updates, check and wait for iOS Beta download.