One of the best things about WhatsApp is its ability to use instant messaging from any web browser on your computer. Users simply scan a code on the computer from the phone and can already use the WhatsApp app on a desktop or laptop computer.
Usually, this feature works well and you shouldn’t have any problems with them. However, sometimes errors do happen and it doesn’t work no matter what you do. If you often encounter problems WhatsApp Web not working on your PC, then you will probably want to consider using some of the fixes that thuthuat.taimienphi.vn introduced below.
Fix WhatsApp Web not working on PC
1. Make sure WhatsApp is working properly on your phone
The first thing you need to do is verify if WhatsApp is working properly on your mobile device. Make sure you can both send and receive messages in the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
If you are having trouble sending or receiving messages, then WhatsApp Web might not work on your computer as it is just the cover of the mobile messaging app and completely dependent on the mobile app. . Here are some things you can do on your phone to fix WhatsApp errors:
– Turn on Airplane Mode.
– Turn on mobile data option.
– Turn on the Wifi option if there is a Wifi network.
– Reset network settings,
2. Re-enable WhatsApp Web
Sometimes logging out and back in to your account can fix WhatsApp Web not working on your computer. This is done easily:
Step 1: Access WhatsApp Web using a web browser on your computer, click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Log out. You will sign out of your WhatsApp account on your PC.
Step 2: Open the WhatsApp app on your phone, tap the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select WhatsApp Web to establish a connection with a computer.
Step 3: Scan the QR code displayed on the computer screen with the phone camera.
Step 4: Sign back into WhatsApp Web and hopefully the problem is fixed.
3. Use incognito mode on the web browser
A normal web browser window contains all the cache, cookies and other files. These files can sometimes interfere with the operation of WhatsApp. The incognito window, on the other hand, doesn’t use any of your existing site data and cookies. Therefore, you should try using WhatsApp Web in incognito mode in your browser to see if that can help fix WhatsApp Web not working error on PC.
– If you are using Chrome, then click the 3 dot icon in the upper right corner of the browser and select New incognito window.
Firefox users need to click on the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of the browser and select New Private Window to open incognito mode.
– Enter https://web.whatsapp.com/ in the address bar and press Enter.
– Sign in to your WhatsApp account.
If it is true that browser data is causing the WhatsApp Web not working error, then incognito mode might solve that problem.
4. Delete cookies on the web browser
Incognito windows can be an effective solution to fix WindowsApp Web not working error, but as soon as you close the window, you are logged out of WhatsApp Web. You need to re-login to your account every time you want to use the service. This is time consuming and frustrating. Another way to fix browser problems is to delete cookies in your browser.
1 – Delete cookies on Chrome
– Click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the browser screen and select Settings.
Click Advanced on the next screen and select Clear browsing data.
– In the new window that opens, select the tab Basic> All time from the menu Time range. Then uncheck the option Cookies and other site data and click Clear data.
2 – Delete cookies on Firefox
– Click on the icon 3 horizontal lines and select Options.
– Choose Privacy & Security from the menu on the left.
Click the button Clear Data on the right side panel.
– Choose options Cookies and Site Data and press Clear.
Now, the cookie has been wiped clean. You access WhatsApp Web in your browser and use it normally.
5. Change network settings
One of the reasons why WhatsApp Web is not working on your PC is because the firewall or network settings are preventing WhatsApp from loading. In this case, you will need to contact your network administrator and ask them to whitelist the following domains so that they are allowed to access your network:
– * .web.whatsapp.com
– * .whatsapp.net
Once these sites have been allowed, you will be able to access them and use WhatsApp Web on your computer.
6. Disable the VPN service on the computer
If you turn on the VPN service and it is working on your computer, then try disabling it to see if the problem is resolved. WhatsApp can detect your VPN IP and treat it as an unauthorized user. This prevents you from using your account. You can turn off the VPN temporarily and re-enable it when you’re no longer using WhatsApp Web.
7. Use Internet Troubleshooter on the computer
If the problem with WhatsApp Web on PC persists, then you can use the Internet troubleshooter on PC to find out what’s causing the problem.
– Open Settings and choose Update & Security.
– Click Troubleshoot in the left panel.
Click Internet Connections in the right panel and select Run the troubleshooter.
– Choose Help me connect to a specific web page.
– Enter https://web.whatsapp.com and click on the button next below.
The troubleshooter will tell you what is causing the problem, and you can take the necessary actions to fix network or Internet errors on your PC. Besides, you guys see how Check if the phone number is registered with WhatsApp or not here.