Cooking time: 10 minutes or less
Introducing how to prepare (cut) avocado and a simple recipe that you can make quickly.
The only ingredients for simple dishes are “avocado, lemon, dried bonito, soy sauce”, and I think the slightly Japanese style is also delicious.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Katsuobushi soy sauce
Avocado preparation / cutting and simple cooking recipes
Preparing / cutting avocado
After washing the avocado quickly, put a knife in the vertical half position and put it in.Make sure that it hits the seed, and make a round cut from there...
Hold the top and bottom of the notched part in your hands and twist to remove the fruit from the seeds.
Seeds remain on one side, soPrick the base of the knife and remove it(Or you can remove it with a spoon etc.).
After removing the seeds, cut it according to the dish, but if you want to cut it into combs,Cut the skin as it isI think that the cutting board is less likely to get dirty.
You can peel the avocado from the edge by hand, or you can lightly press the edge with a knife to remove the fruit.
* If you want to cut into bite-sized pieces, place a comb with skin on the skin down.Cut the fruit into 3 equal parts and then remove the fruit from the skinIt is good.
* In the photo above, the one removed from the skin is placed on the cutting board, but if you transfer it to a plate as it is, the cutting board will not get dirty easily.
Avocado bonito flakes with soy sauce
Here’s a simple avocado recipe.What to prepare“Avocado, lemon, dried bonito, soy sauce, chopped green onions if any”is.
Refer to the above method, cut the avocado into 6 equal pieces and serve it on a plate.
* Lemon can be other citrus fruits such as sudachi, or if not, it can be replaced with vinegar.
Squeeze the lemon on the chopped avocado and sprinkle the chopped green onions on the dried bonito flakes.
Sprinkle soy sauce on the whole when you eat! I think it’s a handy dish that’s perfect as a snack for a little sake.
- It’s easy to eat and you can cut it into bite-sized pieces before serving.It’s easier to serve in a comb shape because it’s not difficult to serve.I think so, so I do that. The plate is also hard to get dirty, and above all, it can be served neatly in one shot (should!)
- It takes less than 5 minutes, so considering that the avocado is easy to discolor,Make as much as possible just before eatingLet’s do it!