Christmas Day Snow scenery is one of the typical images of people living in countries in the tropics. As for people living in Vietnam, you will need to go to the northern mountainous provinces or travel to another country to admire this scene.
However, by installing the DesktopSnowOK application on a computer shared by Taimienphi in the article, Taimienphi will help you create snow to fall on the screen Christmas is coming so close.
Creates snow falling on the Christmas holidays display
Step 1: Download DesktopSnowOK software to your computer through the link here: Download DesktopSnowOK
Step 2: Extract the downloaded DesktopSnowOK file and run with permissions Run as administrator .
Immediately the software will automatically apply snow effects on the screen.
Step 3: To create the desired snowfall effect, the user performs in the setting window of the software.
Here you will have some bookmarkable options such as:
– Activate / Deactivate : Turn snow effect on or off.
– Start with Windows : Always start the software with the computer.
– Only on desktop background : Only enable the effect on the Desktop.
Step 4: In part Snow on your Desktop you will see more complex options, to fine-tune the effect so it looks good.
– Flakes : Drag the slider to increase or decrease the number of snowflakes.
– Transparency : Adjust the transparency of snowflakes.
– Speed : Set a speed for the snow to fall quickly and slowly.
- Besides creating snow effect, users can choose from many other photo effects in the section Image / Texture let leaves fall, bubbles, … are equally beautiful.
Step 5: Next, below, you can continue to make more in-depth tweaks.
– Image / Texture : Choose from different styles of snowflakes, shapes and effects.
– Size : Adjust the size of the snowflakes.
– Algorithm : Create a snow effect or fly upwards.
– Rotate : Toggle the spinning snowflake effect.
– Random size : Adjust the size of the snowflakes.
– Deactivation : Option to end the effect when performing the task.
– Performance : Turn on optimal performance for effects
Here are some demo images:
So, after 5 steps, Taimienphi has finished instructing you how to create snow on the screen simply and beautifully. Hope that the white snowflakes image on the screen is also with these Christmas wishes From relatives will make your Christmas this year more enjoyable and joyful.