Documents downloaded on the Internet today are mainly in PDF format. However, to read these documents, your computer needs to have specialized software such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, the feature of these software is that it takes up a lot of space in your hard drive.
Ideally, you should convert them to image file formats because for image files you only need to view them with the default Windows software without having to download any additional software.
How to convert PDF to image format
* Method 1: Use a converter.
Among the software that converts PDF files to image formats, Free PDF to JPG is considered one of the best software with fast conversion speed and supports many output image formats such as JPG. , BMP, PNG, TIFF. This utility allows you to convert one or all folders containing PDF files.
After installing Free PDF to JPG on your computer.
The parameters of Free PDF to JPG are as follows:
– Add File: Convert a PDF document.
– Add Folder: Convert the entire folder containing PDF files.
– Output Folder: Select the folder containing the output image files
– Output File Formating:: Select the image file format you want to convert
– Output Dimensions: Select the image file size
After you have set all the parameters, click Start let the transition start.
* Method 2: Convert online
There are many Web sites that allow you to directly convert a PDF file to image file formats and Zamzar is one of them. Visit the homepage of Zamzar Here .
Step 1: Select the PDF document to be converted by clicking Choose Files…
– Select the image file format to be converted in the item Convert files to (image, text formats, …)
– Enter your email address so that after the conversion process finishes, the converted file will automatically be sent to this email address.
– Click Convert to start converting.
– In the bottom frame displays the PDF file names, sizes to be converted to image files. You can delete selected PDF files by clicking Remove File.
- – Only convert documents up to 100MB in size.
– Allows converting 5 PDF files continuously in a fixed time.
Step 2: After the conversion is completed. You check Mail registered above and click on the link as shown below.
Step 3: Click on Download Now next to files to download the image file to your device. The first file in Zip format contains all the image files after converting the PDF file to. The files below correspond to the pages in the PDF file from start to finish.
With the 2 ways above, you can easily convert PDF files to different image formats. If you do not want to install any additional software in the computer you use way 2If you are looking for a converter for long-term use, you should choose way 1