Surely you also know that PDF files are now widely used and widely used because on computers or mobile devices smartphones all support PDF file reading. Opening PDF files after you convert Excel to PDF will retain the format when users open different devices, other people will not be able to edit the content in the file, cannot modify the calculation formula on the spreadsheet. Just like editing on the original Excel file, helping to ensure copyright, ensure data security.
Convert Excel files to PDF in Office 2016
Instructions to convert Excel files to PDF in Office 2016
To convert Excel files to PDF format, do one of the following two ways:
Option 1: Save the Excel file as PDF in Office 2016
Step 1: Open the Excel file you want to convert to PDF, on the interface, click on the menu File.
Step 2: Choose Save As -> then choose a location / folder to store the file after you save. If saved on your computer, click select This PC/Computer or choose Browse to open the window Save as.
Step 3: In the interface Save As You do the following:
– Choose folder to save the file.
– Enter a name to name the file in the section File name.
– In section Save as type you choose the format is PDF (* .pdf)
Step 4: You see some more customizations appear -> you can do it as follows:
– Tick select check box Open file after publishing (1) if you want to open the file in PDF format right after saving the file.
– Choose Standard (publishing online and printing) (2) if your document requires high print quality.
– Choose Minimum size (publishing online) (3) If the size of the file / file is more important than the print quality.
– Choose Options (4) let you set some other customizations for the file if you want (for example, set a password for the PDF file …)
– Press Save (5) to save Excel files -> to PDF format.
Step 5: The process of converting Excel files to PDF is complete, you just need to open the PDF file to check and use it.
Method 2: Use the Export PDF export feature in 2016
This way the steps are the same as if you were Convert Word files to PDF in Office 2016 here. Below we will briefly describe the steps to be taken in Excel 2016.
Step 1: You open the Excel file to convert to PDF format. At the main interface, click on the menu File on the top left side of the interface.
Step 2: In the menu on the left side of the interface -> click Export -> select Create PDF / XPS Document -> already Create PDF / XPS.
Step 3: You will see the interface Publish as PDF or XPS appears -> you are done choosing the folder to save the PDF file after converting. In case you want to set a password (password) for PDF files -> click and item Options… right below to set a password.
Step 4: Finally, click Publish to convert Excel to PDF format is done.
Above are two ways Convert Excel files to PDF in Office 2016 is quick, but retains the same data format as when you open a spreadsheet in Excel. Basically, the two ways above can be applied to the Word application, so converting word to pdf you completely manipulate and follow the instructions above only.