Project Treble (Project Treble) is part of the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo in an effort to redesign the framework of Google’s Android operating system. It makes it possible for manufacturers to update Android faster and easier on devices, while also addressing the fragmentation of Android today. This is one of the pressing requirements that Android users want for their phones to be able to upgrade to the new Android version and enjoy its outstanding new features, of course, the performance of the device will also be improved. significantly.
So how to know if your Android 8.0 device supports Project Treble or not, the following article will guide you how to check details.
- The most notable new feature of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Galaxy Note 8 officially launches Android 8.0 Oreo, do you know how to update it?
- How to bring Android 8.0 Oreo to older phones
Instructions to check if your Android 8.0 device supports Project Treble or not
- Download Termux software for Android
To find out if your Android 8.0 device has a Quick Software update (Project Treble), first download and install the Termux software on your Android device by clicking the link above. Then proceed to enter the command “getprop ro.treble.enabled “.
Use the Adb command line (make sure you have Adb installed) and enter:
If the result shown is True congratulations, because this means that your Android 8.0 device will definitely support Project Treble. Conversely, if it produces the result is False Unfortunately, your device will not support Project Treble.
Note: Devices that support Project Treble well at this time can be mentioned as the “pet” phones of Google like Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL. Besides, a number of other manufacturers are also supporting Project Treble on their products. If you are interested, see the latest updated list of supported Treble phones below.
List of official phones supporting Project Treble:
- Google Pixel 2
- Google PIxel 2 XL
- Google Pixel (Source)
- Google Pixel XL (Source)
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 +
- HTC U11 +
- LG V30
Honor / Huawei
- Huawei Mate 9 (Source)
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro (Source)
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite / Honor 9i
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Nova 2
- Honor 7X (Source)
- Honor 8 Lite / Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (Source)
- Honor 8 Pro (Source)
- Honor 9 (Source)
- Huawei P10 (Source)
- Huawei P10 Lite
- Huawei P10 Plus (Source)
- Huawei Nova 3e
List of other phone companies:
- ASUS Zenfone 4 (Source) – No vendor partition, so cannot flash GSI
- Essential Phone (Source)
- Razer Phone (Source)
- Sharp Aquos S2
- Sharp Aquos S3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (Source)
List of supported Treble Project phones:
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus (Source)
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro (Source)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Source)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 (Source)
- Xiaomi Mi 5s (Source)
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (Source)
- Xiaomi Mi 6 (Source)
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s / 3X (Source)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Redmi 5 Plus (Source)
I wish you successful implementation!
- Phone list can be up to Android 9.0, Android P
- Put the volume rocker on the notification bar like Android P interface
- Download now 18 Full HD wallpapers for Android P