Yes, it is late, but it is better than nothing! After many failed appointments, making not only technology lovers around the world but also their loyal fans “waiting for a long time”, Samsung finally affirmed the Galaxy Fold – a commercially available folding screen smartphone. The most anticipated product in the world – will be officially sold in Korea on September 6, followed by some other important markets such as France, Germany, Singapore, UK, USA, etc.
- Discover the Samsung Galaxy Note10 + 5G interior, which is complicated and difficult to repair
After many appointments, Samsung Galaxy Fold commercial version has finally been officially launched
Particularly for the US market, the device will be available in Cosmos Black and Space Silver color versions “in the coming weeks”, according to many experts’ forecast on September 27. There are too many things to discuss at the present time, because factors such as specifications, aesthetics, as well as strengths / weaknesses of the product have been thoroughly dissected and discussed throughout. major technology forums and websites around the world for many months, while the factor that users are most interested in at the moment is the detailed selling price of each version, which is still “hidden” by Samsung.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ hit 13 records in terms of display performance
In addition to the information on when Galaxy Fold was launched, Samsung also introduced details of a special after-sales service package, exclusively for owners of this phone, called “Galaxy Fold Premier Service”. Basically, this is the specialized customer support for Galaxy Fold, giving customers the right to connect and request 24/7 support to Samsung experts to answer all questions about the software. and hardware. This shows the huge favor that Samsung has for Galaxy Fold owners, as well as the Korean manufacturer’s seriousness in its strategic product line, which is expected to “change the direction of development.” ”Of this entire smartphone industry.
- Tim Cook: US tariffs on Chinese imports will cause Apple great losses, Samsung “favorable fisherman”
Galaxy Fold Premier Service is included in the price of Galaxy Fold
It seems that Samsung is still not really confident with the Galaxy Fold. In other words, the Korean manufacturer is afraid that this phone may encounter some problems during use. The Galaxy Fold Premier Service is included in the price of the Galaxy Fold, meaning users don’t have to pay any extra fees.
If you follow from the beginning, you will clearly see that the journey for the commercial Galaxy Fold can reach the user is completely unfavorable. A series of “big” questions about software compatibility, application support, price, and durability of the screen when folded repeatedly made the excitement and confidence of people. For Galaxy Fold, the device has been declining rapidly since the device was officially introduced at CES 2019 nearly 8 months ago.
- Opposed by Oppo, Apple dropped to fourth place in the list of the world’s largest smartphone manufacturers
Samsung was too rushed in the Galaxy Fold project
Samsung Electronics chief executive DJ Koh once admitted that his company was too hasty in the Galaxy Fold project, to introduce the phone before it was truly ready to meet all expectations. from the user side. Remember that the Galaxy Fold is supposed to launch in April, but there are some unexpected issues like screen bugs, screen protruding screen protruding, and smartphone screens. This is permanently damaged, or the durability of the screen in the fold area is not high … Samsung has to make some changes, and the product launch plan is also forced to “delay” until July, and now is september. The original message from Samsung at the time was as follows:
- The protective layer on the top of the Infinity Flex panel has been extended to the edge, making it clear that this is an integral part of the screen structure and cannot be peeled off anymore.
- Galaxy Fold will be equipped with a number of enhanced features to “protect” the device better against unwanted problems, while ensuring the typical experience of a folding screen device.
- The upper and lower sections of the hinge area have been reinforced with new style guards, for more durable operation.
- An additional layer of metal underneath the Infinity Flex Display has been introduced to further enhance screen protection.
- The gap between the hinge and the body of the Galaxy Fold has been narrowed.
After repeatedly delaying the release date of the Galaxy Fold, it is hoped that these refinements and additions are sufficient for the device to prove its durability and reliability to users. This smartphone will support 5G connectivity in Korea and certain markets.
- Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Book S, an ultra-thin laptop with great battery life
Samsung Galaxy Fold will support 5G connectivity in South Korea and certain markets