1. Install the application on your computer and run it. Click on the open tool box menu to create a Boottable CD or USB and delete your data through it. If you do not want to create it, click exit (You can also make a second Boottable CD or USB by running the Create boot medium icon found in the folder where your application is installed) and in the first menu of the application select Drive (Partition option not available in the free version).
2. To erase your disk click erase disk in this table you will see the devices that are connected to your computer, (internal and external hard drives as well as any other USB Flash devices etc.).
3. Select on which of the devices you want to delete the data and click Next.
4. The following table shows the delete options available, the algorithm you need to select in order to safely delete your data. For USB deletion you may not have any deletion algorithm options since the program automatically selects a preset one.
5. Finally, click Start Deleting to begin deleting.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows