Cooking time: 60 minutes or less
Hot pot soup, popular in supermarketsRecipe for making sesame soy milk pot at homeIs introduced.
It has a refreshing taste unique to handmade products, so please refer to the ingredients as well as how to make it.
* This recipe is made with unadjusted soymilk, soSoy milk coagulates a little after heating.. However, I think it’s a delicious hot pot recipe that doesn’t bother me, so don’t worry about that and try making it.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Homemade commercial products
- Green onion
- Shiitake mushroom
- Pork shabu-shabu
- Chicken thigh
How to make sesame soy milk pot
Ingredients for sesame soy milk pot
Essential ingredients for sesame soy milk potSoy milk (unadjusted) and white sesame seedsThere are two.
You can use whatever ingredients you like, but this timePork shabu-shabu, chicken thigh, Chinese cabbage, mizuna, carrot, enoki mushroom, cotton tofu, green onion, shiitake mushroomI matched.
* Other than this, you can choose mochi or boiled udon noodles. Chinese cabbage is delicious even if you replace it with cabbage. Also, add white sesame seeds and white sesame seeds if you have them at home. The richness of the soup will increase.
First, before cutting the vegetablesPut 800 ml of water and 2 pieces of kelp in a clay pot... By soaking in water for about 30 minutes, the kelp soup stock will come out smoothly.
For vegetables, cut the green onions diagonally, cut the mushrooms into easy-to-eat pieces, and cut the carrots into strips (about 5 to 6 mm thick) that are a little responsive.
After washing off the soil in the water, cut off the roots and cut into 4 to 5 cm lengths, and cut Chinese cabbage into 3 to 4 cm widths.
Cut the tofu into pieces that are easy to eat, and raise the washed water and Chinese cabbage to drain them.
Seasoning / recipe of hot pot soup in sesame soy milk pot
When the ingredients are ready, heat the clay pot and take out the kelp when it boils.
Turn off the heat once, firstSeasoning A (4 tablespoons of ground sesame seeds, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of miso, 1 and 1/3 teaspoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds if any)Add and dissolve well using a whisk or chopsticks.
When the seasoning that tends to be fooled melts,B liquid seasoning (3 and 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil) and 400 ml of soy milkAdd all.
After mixing everything, the sesame soybean milk pot soup is complete.
How to finish / make sesame soy milk pot
When the hot pot soup is completed, start with the ingredients that are difficult to cook.
FirstChinese cabbage stalk, green onion, carrot, chicken thighPut in a pan and heat over medium heat.
When it boils, reduce the heat, add mushrooms, tofu, and Chinese cabbage leaves and cook (be careful of spills when covering!).
* The proportion of soymilk is high, and the recipe recommends unadjusted soymilk.When it boils, the soy milk will partially solidify.. However, since it is not a lye, do not scoop it up, adjust the heat so that it does not spill over, and cook the remaining ingredients that are easy to cook.
When all the ingredients except mizuna and pork shabu-shabu are cooked, add these two ingredients at the end. Water vegetables and pork are cooked in a quick boiling pot soup.
If you like, add mochi or udon and enjoy until the end.
- As I wrote in the ingredients part, it is delicious to use cabbage instead of Chinese cabbage.
- Coagulation that occurs when soymilk is heated seems to be more likely to occur in unadjusted soymilk and less likely in adjusted soymilk. If you have a favorite soymilk, please try making it without being particular about unadjusted soymilk.