In this list of Truth Arena, there is a quite special and also quite complex task of “activating 6 champions and 3 times”. If you just heard it, the player will find it a bit difficult to understand.
But the real thing that gamers need to do is just match a team with 6 generals with the same clan / clan in 3 rounds to complete the mission. This requirement is a bit difficult to perform because up to 3 times in 3 different rounds is considered to complete the task.
There are a number of squads that you can apply to accomplish this mission without having to lose the battle. Here is a list of easy teams to match with the same / clan champions for you to do the task and still win the match. Note that you only need 6 generals together is enough.
- The way to equip very weird but effective in the Arena of Truth
- Some tips to help you advance to the Top 4 easily in the Arena of Truth
- Want to climb quickly to the arena of Truth, skip these habits right away
How to do the 6 generals in the same round 3 Truth Arena Arena
- To be counted, the 6-man squad needs to fight at least 1 round
- You need to match 6 champions with the same buff in 3 different matches to be counted.
- It is not clear whether using a Gold Shovel to exchange Tribe / System for a hero will count, so you should play along with 6 general buffs to make sure.
The squad is difficult to combine, hard to play and hard to strong
- Knights (6 generals): Garen, Darius, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Sejuani, Kayle – Pair of any buffalo team + 1 main dame (Evelynn / Jinx / Draven)
- Swordsman (9 generals): Fiora, Shen, Camille, Aatrox, Gangplank, Draven, Yasuo – Pair with Gunner for teams with long hands.
- Gunner (6 champions): Tristana, Graves, Gangplank, Lucian, Jinx, Miss Fortune – Pair with the Swordsman / Gladiator / Hextech team for teams with tanks.
The squad is the easiest to pair but not very strong
Assassin squad (9 champions): Pyke, Zed, Kha’Zix, Katarina, Evelynn, Rengar, Akali – Pair with Gladiators / Void to play.
The squad is easy to join and very strong
- Shamans (9 generals): Kassadin, Ahri, Twisted Fate, Lulu, Morgana, Veigar, Aurelion Sol, Karthus – Pair with Gladiators / Dragons to tank for the team.
- Gladiators (6 champions): Rek Legalai, Warwick, Blitzcrank, Volibear, Vi, Cho’Gath – Pair with Draven or Jinx to carry the main damage for the team.
The squad is difficult to pair but very strong
- Transfiguration (6 champions): Nidalee, Elise, Jayce, Shyvana, Gnar, Swain – Pair of Dragons or Demons with the main burden.
- Demons (6 generals): Varus, Elise, Aatrox, Evelynn, Morgana, Brand, Swain – Pair of Knights or Swordsmen to add tankers and main dame.
- Noble (6 generals): Fiora, Vayne, Garen, Lucian, Liona, Kayle – Pair with Guardian / Jinx or Draven to add main tanker and dame.
- Ice Tribe (6 generals): Lissandra, Volibear, Braum, Ashe, Sejuani, Anivia – Pair with Archers and Demon.
Specific options are available, now select the most appropriate squad to complete the quest and get points from the Beta Pass and redeem rewards.