Netmarble’s global development team just announced The Sven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. This mobile role-playing adventure game (RPG) will be launched globally in 2020. Since partnering with Kodansha Ltd., the game has been at the top of many charts of the Japanese App Store last year. You can now pre-register the game on the App Store and Google Play!
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is about the journey of Meliodas, the captain of The Seven Deadly Sins, in an entertaining mobile game experience. High-resolution 3D graphics and more than 100 beautiful cutscenes, along with the Japanese dub team of the film will revive heroes in the film such as Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin, and many other names.
Players can choose from the diverse team of heroes of the series to form their own squad, defeating opponents according to the card battle system. The game focuses on collecting cards and special attacks of characters. In addition, you will interact with the main members of The Seven Deadly Sins with special costumes, including unique in-game costumes, character conversations, influence systems, cooking, etc.
Those who pre-register the game will receive the following rewards when the game officially launches:
- 1 x Meliodas character in the game, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1 x Meliodas in-game costume and weapon.
- 30 Diamond (In-game premium currency, valued at 10 Draws)
- 100,000 Gold (In-game currency)
- Special gift boxes bring in-game items, including special outfits for Elizabeth, the heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins.