table of contents
- Salmon lemon cheese lentin soup
- Stir-fried salmon and green and yellow vegetables with miso
Every day I look in the mirror and am scared of my tired face. When I was lamenting that “there is no limit to cheating with cosmetics …”, I heard that Atsushi, a lifestyle producer who is very popular with models, is advocating a “skin-beautifying recipe” that makes your body beautiful!
The second part of the “Recipe for making beautiful skin” series is a recipe for soup and stir-fry using salmon!
* This project is reprinted with some changes to the contents of “Magical Aging Care Recipe that makes you beautiful from the inside of your body without rusting, aging,” (KADOKAWA).
▶ ︎ What taught me
He has a qualification as a vegetable sommelier professional and a Chinese medicine health instructor. Invented many healthy recipes that models and actresses trust tremendously.
Salmon lemon cheese lentin soup
Satisfy your stomach with cheese that brings out the flavor of salmon
[Materials for 1 person]* 332kcal for 1 person / 3.2g salt
・ Salmon (fillet) … 70g
・ Brown mushrooms … 4 pieces
・ Zucchini … 1/5 (40g)
・ Onions … 1/4 (50g)
∟ Consomme (granule) … 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
∟ Parmesan cheese … 1 tbsp
∟Sake … 2 tsp
∟ Salted koji … 1 teaspoon
∟ Garlic (tube) … 1 tsp
∟ Soy milk … 150ml
∟ Water … 50ml
・ Lemon juice … 1/4
・ Black pepper … 1/4 teaspoon
[How to make]
1. Cut salmon into bite-sized pieces and cut onions into 2 cm wide pieces. Cut the zucchini into 2 cm long pieces and slice the mushrooms into thin pieces.
2. Put 1 and A in a heat-resistant bowl, mix them lightly, wrap them gently, and heat them in the microwave for 6 minutes.
3. Serve in a bowl, add lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper.