table of contents
- Roughly dumplings and lotus root sweet and sour sauce
- Fried mackerel sweet and sour sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce with pork dumplings and broccoli
- Pork tama Chinese sweet and sour sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce of chicken breast
The sweet and sour sauce, which is refreshingly delicious during the damp rainy season, goes well with a variety of ingredients! Not only can you eat meat and fish refreshingly with the acidity of vinegar, but it is also a versatile seasoning that adds richness to light ingredients. There are many variations of dishes such as entwined with fried foods and stir-fried foods, and sprinkled on egg dishes. It is a strong ally in the season when the rice is cooked with vinegar and the rice tends to lose appetite.
Roughly dumplings and lotus root sweet and sour sauce
[Materials for 2 people]
Minced pork … 1 pack (about 200g), seasoning (egg … 1 piece, grated ginger … 1/2 cup, potato starch … 2 tablespoons, sake … 1 teaspoon, salt … a little), goodwill … 1 small section (about 150g) , Sweet and sour sauce (water … 1/2 cup, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar … 1 and 1/2 tablespoons each, potato starch … 1 teaspoon, tori glass soup base … 1/2 teaspoon, sesame oil … a little), salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut the lotus root into half-moons with a thickness of 1 cm. Lightly dent the center of the minced meat and add the seasoning. Mix with a spoon and roughly divide into 10 equal parts.
2. Heat 5 tablespoons of salad oil in a frying pan to a medium temperature (about 170 ° C), scoop 1/10 of the minced meat with a spoon, and put it in a round shape by pressing it against the edge of the pack. Roll for about 3 minutes, add lotus root and fry for another 4 minutes, drain the oil and serve in a bowl.
3. Clean the frying pan, add the ingredients for sweet and sour sauce and mix. Heat over medium heat, simmer while mixing, and when thickened, add to 2.
(445kcal for 1 person, 2.8g salt)
You don’t have to mold the meat dumplings one by one, just scoop them with a spoon and roll them roughly. You can enjoy a crispy texture by frying with a large amount of oil in a frying pan. Hokuhoku lotus root is also the best ♪