table of contents
- Mustard sauteed chicken breast and turnip
- Chicken sauteed mini tomato sauce
- Chicken saute mushroom sauce
- Chicken galette cream sauce
- Chicken eggplant sautéed
It’s okay to buy chicken breast meat for sale, but the food I always think of is the same and it’s a bit rude. So this time, we will introduce 5 juicy sauteed chicken breasts that are different from usual. Just add seasoning and fry in a frying pan, so it’s a great success as speed rice. As it is combined with vegetables, nutrition is perfect.
Mustard sauteed chicken breast and turnip
[Materials for 2 people]
3 turnips, 50 g turnip leaves, 1 small chicken breast, 1/3 teaspoon salt, a little pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon grain mustard
[How to make]
1. Cut the turnip into quarters from the leaves, and cut 50g of leaves into 3cm lengths. Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with 1/3 teaspoon salt and a little pepper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and line up the chicken meat with the skin down. Put a turnip in the open space and sprinkle a little salt. Reduce to medium heat and bake for 6-8 minutes, occasionally turning upside down.
3. Add turnip leaves and fry. When it becomes a little soft, add 1 tablespoon of grain mustard and mix quickly.
(245Kcal for 1 person, 1.7g salt)
The flavor of grain mustard matches perfectly with the breast meat. The crispy texture of the turnip is an accent. Take in the turnip leaves, fry until slightly tender, and serve in a bowl.