table of contents
- Chocolate cream omlet
- Crispy cocoa cookies
- Berry and chocolate bread pudding
Valentine’s day at home this year! I think there are many people who think that. Let’s make sweets by hand. I will teach you chocolate sweets that are easy but look elaborate!
The second installment of the “House Valentine Sweets” series is omlets, cookies, and bread pudding. The ingredients and process are simple, and it’s a recipe without failure!
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.9 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
* * *
Chocolate cream omlet
Fluffy texture without meringue!Chocolate cream is also delicious
[Material for 5 pieces]* 1 piece for 349kcal / salt content 0.3g
∟Weak flour … 100g
∟ Baking pouter … 1 tsp
∟ Sugar … 1 tbsp
∟ Salt … a little
・ Egg … 1 piece
・ Plain yogurt … 70g
・ Milk … 2 tbsp
・ Butter (without salt) … 20g
・ Chocolate bar (black) … 1 piece (50g)
・ Fresh cream … 3/4 cup
・ Salad oil … appropriate amount
・ Favorite fruit … appropriate amount
・ Put butter in a heat-resistant container and heat it in a microwave oven for about 15 seconds without wrapping to melt it.
[How to make]
1. Put flour in a bowl and mix with a whisk. Indent the center, break the egg, add yogurt, milk and melted butter and mix until smooth.
2. Sprinkle some oil on a frying pan and heat on medium heat for 30-40 seconds. Pour 1 into an oval shape, 1 cup each, cover and reduce the heat. Steam for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, and turn it upside down when the surface of the dough has fluffy holes. Cover again and steam for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, remove and wrap. Bake the rest of the dough in the same way.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of fresh cream to a heat-resistant bowl, heat in a microwave for about 1 minute without wrapping, and mix with a spoon. Add the rest of the cream and mix with a whisk while immersing the bottom of the bowl in ice water to make it eight-quarter (squeeze and stand).
4. Cut your favorite fruit into easy-to-eat pieces. Place 2 to 3 and fruits evenly, fold the dough in half and sandwich.
* No failure with this!
If you dent the powder and collect the liquid in the center, it will mix evenly.