table of contents
- potato salad
- Hamukatsu potato salad sandwich
A stay home that seems to continue for a while. Maybe many people have a habit of drinking at home? Here are some snack recipes that are perfect for sake!
In the first installment of the “House Izakaya Snacks Recipe” series, the recommended menu of popular izakaya is open to the public! We will deliver it together with the recipe of “hamukatsu” & “potato salad” which is a big standard snack but has a different taste.
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.9 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
* * *
Popular store “Mizutaki Shun” (Shinbashi, Tokyo)
Hamukatsu potato salad sandwich
One item is twice as delicious! Pay attention to the amazing visuals!
Ham and potato salad are packed in the crispy fried food! “Hamukatsu potato salad sandwich”Izakaya “Mizutaki Shun” in Shinbashi, TokyoPopular menu.
“I want to eat both’hamukatsu’and’potato salad’, but there are many of them. Then I was born from the idea of combining them,” said Kenichi Motoshima, the owner.
The eye-catching visuals and deliciousness have earned a good reputation, making it a specialty of the restaurant. The unlikely dream collaboration is perfect for beer.
First of all, let’s introduce two large standard menus that gave birth to this specialty!
The mille-feuille type is perfect for eating!
[Materials for 2 people]* 224kcal for 1 person / 0.9g salt
・ Ham … 6 sheets
・ Sliced cabbage … appropriate amount
・ Water-soluble flour
∟ Flour … 2 tbsp
∟ Water … 3 tbsp
・ Fried oil
・ Bread crumbs
[How to make]
1. Put water-soluble flour in a vat and mix. Layer 6 pieces of ham, sprinkle a thin layer of flour on the whole, and spread the water-soluble flour evenly.
2. Heat the frying oil to medium temperature (about 170 ℃). Add a generous amount of bread crumbs to 1 and fry for 5 to 6 minutes while turning it upside down until the whole is deep-fried.
3. Drain the oil and cut it to make it easier to eat. Serve in a bowl and add an appropriate amount of cabbage and mayonnaise. Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce if you like.
It seems that ham does not become hard even if it is heated by stacking thin slices rather than thick slices. For a crisp, voluminous finish.
The hidden taste is kneaded! It’s simple, but it’s delicious!
[Materials for 2 people]* 250kcal for 1 person / 0.8g salt
・ Cucumber … 1/3
・ Onions … 20g
・ Carrot … 20g
・ Potatoes … 2 pieces (about 320g)
・ Coarse black pepper
[How to make]
1. Cut the cucumber into thin slices. Cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the carrots into strips. Put everything in a bowl and sprinkle with a little salt to mix.
2. Wash the potatoes with the skin, wrap them one by one in plastic wrap, and heat them in the microwave for about 6 minutes. Peel while hot, put in another bowl and mash with a masher.
3. When 2 has cooled, add 1 by squeezing well, add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of kneaded pepper, and a little pepper and mix.
Moisture is a great enemy for potato salad! Puff the potatoes rather than boil them, and squeeze the vegetables well. This will not make you sticky. * In this recipe, it is heated in the microwave so that it is easy to make at home.