table of contents
- Broccoli and bacon omelet
- Mushroom open omelet
- Spanish omelet with corned beef
- Nikujaga Spanish omelet
- Japanese-style omelet of bean sprouts
Even though it’s a holiday morning, there’s a lot to do! Actually, I want to cook slowly and enjoy an elegant breakfast, but that’s not the case … So this time, I will introduce an egg dish that is perfect for such a scene. It looks a little more exciting, but I chose a recipe that can be easily made with the ingredients in the refrigerator.
Broccoli and bacon omelet
[Materials for 2 people]
Broccoli … 1 small (net 230g), bacon … 2 pieces, egg liquid (3 eggs, mayonnaise / grated cheese … 1 tablespoon each, salt … 1/4 teaspoon, pepper … a little), olive oil, salt
[How to make]
1. Finely chop the broccoli. Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide pieces. Mix the egg juice ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the broccoli. When the oil is sprinkled, add a little salt and 2 tablespoons of water, cover and steam over low heat for about 5 minutes with occasional mixing. When the bulk is reduced, add bacon and fry quickly.
Pour in the egg liquid of 3.1, mix the whole with a wooden spatula, etc., heat it half-ripe to make a round shape, cover it, and steam it for 2 to 3 minutes. When it becomes brown, turn it upside down, cover it and steam it for another 1-2 minutes. Cut it into pieces that are easy to eat and serve in a bowl.
(322kcal for 1 person, 2.1g salt)
When you carve it out, the nutritious broccoli is rumbling! Plenty of grated cheese is added to the egg liquid, so you can eat it as it is.