From the inside of the body, you can be rust-free, aging, and beautiful! A recipe book specializing in “aging care” by Atsushi, a vegetable sommelier who is very popular for healthy and beautiful recipes, “A magical aging care recipe that does not rust, age, and become beautiful from the inside of the body.” Introducing a menu that can be completed in just 10 minutes using 8 easily available ingredients such as tomatoes, salmon, and paprika in a total of 5 times. This is the 4th time.
* This work is a serialized excerpt from Atsushi’s book “A magical aging care recipe that does not rust, age, and become beautiful from the inside of the body”.
Spinach and shrimp curry saute
The umami of the grilled shrimp and vegetables is condensed to improve the taste. The spicy curry flavor makes it even more appetizing.
Ingredients (for 1 person)
Spinach …… 1/2 bundle (100g)
Shrimp (with shell) …… 4 tails
Brown mushrooms …… 5 pieces
Mixed beans …… 80g
Garlic …… 1 piece
Sunflower seeds …… 2 tbsp
Curry powder …… 2 tsp
Anchovy paste …… 1 tsp
Chili powder …… a little
Salt …… a little
Olive oil …… 2 tsp
How to make
1. Cut spinach into 3 cm lengths, slice mushrooms into thin slices, and chop garlic into coarse pieces.
2. Put olive oil, garlic and anchovy paste in a frying pan and heat on medium heat. When the scent comes out, add shrimp, mushrooms, mixed beans and sunflower seeds and fry.
3. Add spinach and fry. When the whole is tender, add curry powder and salt and fry.
4. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with chili powder.
* 1 tablespoon = 15 ml, 1 teaspoon = 5 ml.
* Basically, preparations such as washing, removing seeds, sprouts, calyxes, and cotton are omitted.
* The number and weight are guidelines. If the soup is not hydrated, add more water as needed.
* Unless otherwise specified, all vegetables are used with skin.
* Garlic and ginger use a grated tube type. You can also use chopped ones.
* The way the fire passes may change depending on how the ingredients are cut and the size. If the heating is uneven, take it out and mix it, or turn the ingredients upside down.
* Unless otherwise indicated, the heat level is medium heat.
Written by Atsushi “A magical aging care recipe that will not rust, age, and be beautiful from the inside of the body” (KADOKAWA)