table of contents
- Spring vegetable stewed pasta
- Green peas spaghetti
- Meat sauce and bean pasta
- Chicken and green peas tomato pasta
- Green peas lemon butter pasta
Green peas that are in season from April to June. You can get it in canned food all year round, but this is the only time you can enjoy raw green peas. Fresh green peas have a soft texture when boiled, and the sweetness is exceptional. If you want to enjoy such seasonal flavors at home, we recommend pasta that you can easily make. Here are five pasta recipes featuring green peas.
Spring vegetable stewed pasta
[Materials for 2 people]
Anchovies … 3 pieces, turnips … 2 pieces, onions … 1/4 pieces, chopped garlic … 1/2 piece, green peas … net 100g, spaghetti … 160g, olive oil, salt, coarse black pepper
[How to make]
1. Cut the turnip into 6 equal pieces and slice the onion into thin slices. Finely chop the anchovies.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan, reduce the heat to low and fry the garlic. When the scent comes out, reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, green peas and turnips in that order and fry.
3. Fold the spaghetti in half, add half of it, and add anchovies. Add 380 ml of water and 1/3 teaspoon of salt and cover.Reduce to medium heat and from the boil time indicated on the spaghetti bag
Boil for 2-3 minutes longer. On the way, mix the whole once or twice. Remove the lid, set to high heat, fry for about 1 minute to remove water, and sprinkle with appropriate amounts of salt and pepper.
(495kcal for 1 person, 2.1g salt)
Anchovy-scented pasta with plenty of sweet green peas! Since the pasta is boiled with the ingredients, it is completed with one frying pan. When spaghetti is boiled with vegetables on top, the umami of the vegetables will soak into it.