table of contents
- beef steak
- Beef marinated steak
- Packan steak
- Summary of beef and minced meat soy sauce steak
Even if you think “I want to eat delicious food!”, It’s hard to eat out these days. It might be a good idea to inspire and bake a steak at home.
Don’t you think, “Even if you get good meat, it seems difficult to bake it …”?
Before cooking, it’s safe to check the tips for baking well with professional recipes!
There is also a wallet-friendly recipe made from minced meat and cut-off meat ♪
[Materials for 2 people]
Beef loin steak meat … 2 pieces, baby leaf … appropriate amount, butter (without salt) … 40 g, crude salt (or salt) … appropriate amount, olive oil
[How to make]
1. Put one piece of beef in a bat, wrap it in plastic wrap, and cool it in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes until it feels cold when you touch it with the back of your hand. If the meat is thin, it will burn quickly, so this will make it rare.
2. Put 4 tablespoons of olive oil and half the amount of butter in a frying pan and heat it over high heat. When the butter begins to melt, add 1 beef and bake for about 1 minute until it turns brown (if the frying pan is large, you can bake two pieces together). ..
3. Turn it upside down and bake until it is colored in the same way, then grab it with tongs and bake the fat side. Drain the oil, take it out, and cut it for easy eating. Clean the frying pan and do the same for the other one.
4. Spread baby leaf on the bowl, pour 3 and sprinkle with crude salt. If you sprinkle the salt before baking, the gravy will come out and the roasting will be uneven, so finish it. Sprinkle with olive oil if you like and add grain mustard.
(745kcal for 1 person, 0.9g salt)
If you cool the meat at room temperature a little in the freezer and then bake it, you will get the right amount of rare meat. In a frying pan with a generous amount of butter and olive oil, bake on high heat for about 1 minute on each side. If you overheat it, it will harden, so be sure to keep in mind the baking process before cooking. It is best to bake the salt and then shake it.