table of contents
- Deep-fried chicken breast from salted koji
- Namul salted koji with plenty of vegetables
- Stir-fried pork and Chinese cabbage with salted ginger
- Salted Nikujaga
The fermented food “salt koji” has a rich flavor, and the taste is decided by this one, so you can rely on it ♪
In the second installment of the “With this ingredient! That popular menu” series, we will introduce the main side dishes and sub side dishes that use “Shio Koji”!
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.9 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
* * *
▶ ︎Tell me
Cooking expert. Simple and hearty dishes created from the experience of raising the son of the athletic club are popular. Recent publications include “Two-step, exquisite feast dishes” (Gakken Plus).
* * *
Deep-fried chicken breast from salted koji
The power of salted koji makes the breast meat fluffy and juicy!
[Materials for 2 people]* 474kcal for 1 person / 1.7g salt
・ Salt koji … 2 tbsp
・ Breast meat … 1 large piece (approx. 300g)
・ Grated ginger, grated garlic … 1 teaspoon each
[How to make]
1. Cut the chicken meat into large bite-sized pieces and wipe off the drainage.
2. Put 1 and salted koji, ginger and garlic in a plastic bag and rub it firmly from the top of the bag for about 1 minute.
3. Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of flour and 1/2 tablespoon of water, and then add 3 tablespoons of potato starch and sprinkle well.
4. Put the oil in a frying pan to a depth of 1.5 cm and heat to medium temperature (about 170 ° C). Add 3 and fry for 2-3 minutes, turn upside down and fry for about 2 minutes. Turn to high heat and fry for about 10 seconds to drain the oil. Serve with lemon if you like.
If you squeeze the fibers of the chicken meat for 1 minute, you don’t have to pickle it!
Namul salted koji with plenty of vegetables
Easy namul that makes you feel good with lentin
[Materials for 2 people]* 82kcal for 1 person / 1.2g salt
・ Salt koji … 1 and 1/2 tablespoon
・ Komatsuna … 1/2 wa (about 100g)
・ Carrot … 1/3 (about 70g)
・ Shimeji mushrooms … 1 pack (approx. 100g)
・ Grated garlic … 1 tsp
・ White sesame seeds … appropriate amount
[How to make]
1. Cut the stems of Japanese mustard spinach 3 cm long and the leaves 1.5 cm wide. Cut the carrots into small pieces and loosen the shimeji mushrooms.
2. Put 1 and salted koji, 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, and garlic in a heat-resistant bowl, mix well, cover with plastic wrap, heat in a microwave for about 4 minutes, and leave for about 1 minute. Mix well, serve in a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.