From the inside of the body, you can be rust-free, aging, and beautiful! A recipe book specializing in “aging care” by Atsushi, a vegetable sommelier who is very popular for healthy and beautiful recipes, “A magical aging care recipe that does not rust, age, and become beautiful from the inside of the body.” Introducing a menu that can be completed in just 10 minutes using 8 easily available ingredients such as tomatoes, salmon, and paprika in a total of 5 times. This is the 5th time.
* This work is a serialized excerpt from Atsushi’s book “A magical aging care recipe that does not rust, age, and become beautiful from the inside of the body”.
Avocado tuna brown rice bowl
Taking nutritious tuna and avocado rich in B vitamins together promotes blood circulation and improves sensitivity to cold. Besides being delicious, there are also nice changes in the body.
Ingredients (for 1 person)
Avocado …… 1 piece
Tuna can (non-oil) …… 1 can (70g)
Kaiware daikon …… 1/2 pack
Myoga …… 1
Sudachi …… 1/2
Brown rice …… One cup of rice tea
┗ Gochujang …… 2 tsp
┗ Soy sauce …… 1 teaspoon
┗ Mayonnaise …… 2 tsp
┗ White sesame seeds …… 1 tbsp
┗EXV olive oil …… 2 tsp
Peppers … a little
How to make
1. Cut the avocado into bite-sized pieces, the radish sprouts into 1 cm lengths, and the Japanese ginger into small pieces.
2. Put A in a bowl, mix and squeeze the sudachi (chop the skin and add). Mix with 1.
3. Place brown rice in a bowl, put 2 on it, and sprinkle with pepper.
* 1 tablespoon = 15 ml, 1 teaspoon = 5 ml.
* Basically, preparations such as washing, removing seeds, sprouts, calyxes, and cotton are omitted.
* The number and weight are guidelines.
* Unless otherwise specified, all vegetables are used with skin.
Written by Atsushi “A magical aging care recipe that will not rust, age, and be beautiful from the inside of the body” (KADOKAWA)