table of contents
- Breast meat and broccoli gratin
- Green onion roll chicken
- This pot pie with chicken
- Chicken cheese bread crumbs
- Tori and potato curry stew
High-protein, low-fat, collagen-rich chicken breast. Many people are worried about the dryness, but depending on the cooking, the texture will be moist! Here are 5 Western-style menus made from chicken breast with outstanding cost performance. By adding richness with cheese, miso, curry powder, etc., the pale chicken breast is made into a juicy and satisfying dish.
Breast meat and broccoli gratin
1/2 small chicken meat (about 100g), 1 tablespoon grated cheese, 1/2 onion, 1/3 broccoli, white sauce ([material is about 350ml]2 cups of milk, 1 tablespoon of granular soup / 2, flour, salt, pepper) Half amount (about 175 ml), salt, pepper, butter, bread crumbs
1. White sauce. Put 3 tablespoons of flour in a pan, add milk little by little and mix with a whisk. Mix evenly so as not to get messed up, add half the amount of milk and heat. When it gets thicker little by little, add the rest of the milk little by little and mix further.
2. When it becomes fluffy and thick, add the granule soup base.When the soup base is completely melted, season with a little salt and pepper.
1. Slice the onion vertically. Divide the broccoli into small bunches, wrap in plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Cut the chicken meat into small pieces that are easy to eat, and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan, add onions and fry. When it becomes soft, add the chicken meat and fry until the meat is lightly browned. The sauce is cooked, so to shorten the baking time, fry the onions and chicken meat first, then transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with the sauce.
3. Put 2 or 1 broccoli in a bakeware and sprinkle with white sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese and 2 teaspoons of bread crumbs and bake in an oven toaster for 7-8 minutes until the surface is browned.
(266Kcal, salt content 1.6g)
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 500W. Please heat 0.8 times for 600W and 0.7 times for 700W.
When making white sauce, which is the decisive factor in the taste of gratin, it can be a hassle and you may want to add milk all at once. However, if you hurry, it will be easy to cheat, so be sure to add it little by little.