table of contents
- Easy gateau chocolate style made with hot cake mix
- Pumpkin and sweet potato mascarpone salad
- Boiled chicken and broccoli in cream
Now that home time is increasing, Valentine is a big event to enjoy at home. Let’s make a feast menu as well as sweets!
If you use delicious fresh cream and cheese, you can easily make a “shining menu” that makes the table exciting ♪
In the third installment of the “House Valentine Sweets” series, we will introduce sweets made from delicious dairy products, salads, and simmered cream.
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.9 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
* * *
Easy gateau chocolate style made with hot cake mix
For a full-fledged taste with delicious fresh cream
[Material (for one round shape with a diameter of 18 cm and the bottom can be removed)]* 390 kcal / salt content 0.2 g in 1⁄8 amount
・ “Takanashi Special Hokkaido Pure Fresh Cream 47” … 100ml
・ Chocolate bar (black) … 150g
・ 3 eggs (about 150g)
・ Hot cake mix … 100g
・ Butter (without salt) … 80g
・ Sugar … 40g
∟ “Takanashi Special Hokkaido Pure Fresh Cream 47” … 100ml
∟ Sugar … 2 tsp
・ Powdered sugar … appropriate amount
~ This is what I use ~
“Takanashi Special Hokkaido Pure Fresh Cream 47” 200ml ¥ 460
You can also make it with other milk fat creams
This cake can also be made delicious using “Takanashi Special Hokkaido Pure Fresh Cream 42, 35”. The less fat, the lighter the taste.
Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
Place oven paper along the bottom and sides of the mold.
[How to make]
1. Divide the chocolate into the grooves. Cut the butter into 1 cm cubes, put in a bowl with chocolate, and add fresh cream.
2. Pour boiling water into a small bowl for about 6 minutes, place 1 bowl on it and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes. When the chocolate rim melts, slowly mix it with a whisk to dissolve it. When it becomes a smooth liquid, remove it from the kettle, add sugar and mix. Add eggs one by one and mix well each time. Add the pancake mix, mix until it is no longer powdery, switch to a rubber spatula and pour into a mold.
3. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Try sticking a bamboo skewer, and if the dough doesn’t come, it’s baked. Put it on the net. If it is not baked, cover it with aluminum foil and bake it for 1 minute while watching the situation.
4. Put the whipped cream ingredients in a bowl and whisk the bottom of the bowl with ice water to make a six-quarter whisk (so that the cream drops linearly when scooped). Cut the cake into pieces, serve in a bowl, sprinkle with powdered sugar and add cream.
~ Point ~
Be careful as the chocolate will separate if the steam from the hot water enters the bowl. Start mixing when the chocolate edges are soft enough to melt.