table of contents
- Grilled chicken wings with vinegar
- Grilled chicken wings with salt
- Chicken wings herb grill
- Chicken wings curry grill
- Grilled chicken wings with char siu flavor
If you want to enjoy the izakaya atmosphere at home, why not try the crispy and juicy grilled chicken wings as a snack? The lean meat with bone has a delicious taste, and it also contains a moderate amount of fat, so you can enjoy the juicy gravy. The trick is to bake the chicken wings firmly to give it a crispy texture. Here are 5 recipes for beer.
Grilled chicken wings with vinegar
[Materials for 2 people]
Chicken wings … 6 pieces, seasoning (grated garlic … 1 piece, sake … 1 tablespoon, salt … 1 teaspoon, potatoes … 1 piece), salad oil, vinegar
[How to make]
1. Put chicken wings and seasonings in a plastic bag, rub lightly, close the mouth of the bag and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash the potatoes well with the skin on, wrap in plastic wrap with the water drained, and heat in the microwave for about 5 minutes. When the bamboo skewers pass smoothly, divide them into four pieces.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over low heat and line up the chicken wings with the skin down. Bake for about 15 minutes without moving the lid until it is firmly browned.
3. Turn it over and place the potatoes in the open space. Cover and bake for about 3 minutes, remove the lid, set to medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of vinegar. Bake with vinegar on the chicken wings until the juice is gone. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with coarse black pepper if you like.
(253kcal for 1 person, 3.2g salt)
* In this recipe, the microwave oven is based on 500W. Please heat 0.8 times for 600W and 0.7 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
Finally, a dish that makes the soft acidity of vinegar entwined with plenty addictive. When you bake meat, you will want to touch it, but be patient. The point is to bake the meat without moving it as much as possible.