table of contents
- Cheese Dak-galbi
- Chicken and seafood paella
- Hot plate Japanese style bibimbap
- Steamed clams and white fish with wine and seafood pasta
- Quattro Okonomiyaki
If you’re spending Mother’s Day at home, why not try hot plate dishes for the whole family. Just having a hot plate on the table makes me feel uplifted! My family can work together to get ready, so my mom may be able to take a break …
[Materials for 3-4 people]
Chicken thigh meat … 1 large (about 300g), cheese for pizza … 200g, cabbage … 4 small (about 200g), onion … 1 piece, leek … 1/2
Shimeji … 1 pack (about 100g), sprouts … 1 bag, kimchi miso (white vegetable kimchi … 300g, sake … 2 tablespoons, miso … 1 tablespoon, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil … 2 teaspoons each), sesame oil
1. Cut the chicken meat into bite-sized pieces, put them in a bowl, add the ingredients of kimchi and rub them well, and leave them for about 10 minutes.
2. Cut cabbage into small pieces, cut onions into 1 cm wide pieces, and cut leeks into 4 cm long pieces. Shimeji mushrooms are loosened.
[How to make]
1. Preheat the hot plate to 200 ° C, heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, add the meat and fry.
2. When the color changes, add onions and cabbage and fry until tender.
3. Spread bean sprouts, leeks, and shimeji mushrooms, cover and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Fry the whole, bring it to both ends, and open the center. Add pizza cheese in the middle. Cover and steam for about 2 minutes.
(717kcal for 1 person, 4.2g salt)
Enjoy kimchi miso-soaked chicken meat and vegetables with plenty of melted cheese! It’s hot and sweet, and both rice and beer go on. For families with small children, create a corner that does not mix kimchi.