table of contents
- Range steamed leek
- Steamed eggplant special sesame seeds
- Chicken miso butter range steamed
- Steamed chicken meat and bean sprouts
- Range steamed chicken breast with ginger sauce
Did you know that moist and soft steaming can be made deliciously in the microwave? Even if you always get dry, you don’t need to use a microwave oven! This time, we have compiled a time-saving recipe that will be completed in about 15 minutes.
Range steamed leek
[Materials for 2 people]
Torimune meat … 1 piece (about 250g), cabbage … 300g, nira … 1/2 wow, grated ginger … 2/5 teaspoons (1 teaspoon), salt … 1/4 teaspoon, sake … 1 tablespoon, steamed juice … 1 tablespoon (see recipe 2), soy sauce… 2 and 1/2 tablespoons, vinegar / sesame oil… 1 tablespoon each, sugar / white sesame… 2 teaspoons each
[How to make]
1. Cut the cabbage into 4 cm squares and spread on a heat-resistant plate. Make a cut in the thick part of the chicken breast to make the thickness uniform, and rub in 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2. Place the meat on the cabbage with the skin down, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sake, and wrap it gently. Heat in the microwave for about 6 minutes and leave with wrap for about 10 minutes. Save 1 tablespoon of steamed juice.
3. Finely chop the nira and put it in a bowl. Add grated ginger, 2 1/2 tablespoons of grated ginger, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and sesame oil, sugar and 2 teaspoons of white sesame seeds, and mix. Make a sauce. Cut the chicken meat into easy-to-eat pieces, serve with cabbage in a bowl, and sprinkle with sauce.
(352kcal for 1 person, 4.2g salt)
* In this recipe, the microwave oven is based on 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.8 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
Soft steaming is completed without troublesome steps! After heating in the microwave, leave it wrapped for a while, and the residual heat will allow the heat to pass through and the finish will be moist. Plenty of fragrant leek.