table of contents
- Sweet and sour pork
- Green onion burg
- Potato Salad
- Horse meat potato
Cooking is hard because you buy a lot of ingredients … I wish I had as little material as possible.
So this is two ingredients! ?? I thought of a number of delicious menus that people would think of as a cook.
The first in a series of “Two ingredients are delicious enough” is a recipe for making popular side dishes with many ingredients using two ingredients. Sweet and sour pork and hamburger are also made with two ingredients!
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 600W. Please heat 1.2 times for 500W and 0.9 times for 700W. Also, there are differences depending on the model, so please heat while watching the situation.
* * *
Sweet and sour pork
The pork tops that you hold and put together are soft and juicy! The combination with paprika is also the best!
[Materials for 2 people]* 1 person 376kcal / salt 1.2g
・ Sliced pork … 200g
・ Red paprika … 1 piece
・ Grated ginger … 1/2 teaspoon
・ Who is ketchup
∟ Tomato ketchup … 1 and 1/2 tbsp
∟ Ponzu vinegar, water … 1 tablespoon each
[How to make]
1. Cut paprika in half vertically and cut into bite-sized pieces. For pork, add 1 tablespoon of ginger and potato starch and mix well.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Take a bite-sized piece of pork, squeeze it tightly and roll it in. When it becomes brown, turn it upside down, cover it and bake on low medium heat for about 2 minutes.
3. Add paprika and fry for about 1 minute, mix and add ketchup ingredients. Stir fry for about 1 minute while entwining the whole.
The trick is to keep the texture of paprika, which is delicious even raw, without overcooking it.
Green onion burg
The sweet white part is meat, and the strong blue part is dripping. Make full use of long onions!
[Materials for 2 people]* 312kcal for 1 person / 1.5g salt
・ Minced pork … 200g
・ Long onion … 1
∟ Mirin … 1 tbsp
∟Soy sauce … 2 tsp
[How to make]
1. Finely chop the bottom 2/3 of the green onions. Slice the rest diagonally.
2. Put chopped green onions, minced meat, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 tablespoon miso and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl and mix well. Once familiar, divide it into two equal parts to make a disk shape.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add 2. When it becomes brown, turn it upside down, cover it, bake it on low heat for 7 to 8 minutes, and take it out into a bowl.
4. Next, fry the diagonally sliced green onions in a frying pan over medium heat, and when they become soft, add the ingredients for the sauce. After boiling lightly, add to 3.
The white part of the green onion thickens when heated, so it becomes a good binder for the meat.